Badger5

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » General Topics » General Off Topic Chat

General Off Topic Chat To be used for subjects of a general nature. NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE OF THE SITE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2014, 14:21   #21
kazand
Is powered by Medtronics

kazand has 100 pointskazand has 100 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by colsy View Post
Big Lotto Winners that never want to change their lives .....
Want to keep same car,house ,etc .... why ****ing do it then ...!

Gay Men that Kiss in Public / In TV programmes ....

(Nothing against Gays btw) Male or Female especially the attractive ones

p.s. If I get banned can I email jokes to another member lol
Edited that for you, on munter watch atm
kazand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 14:34   #22
AndyG_TSi

AndyG_TSi has 50 points
Petrol station angst. ......

Feckers that leave their car at the pump and proceed to do what appears to be a weekly shop in the pay point.

So your in a queue because all the pumps are in use & there is someone in front of you
the two cars that are using the pumps move, so you and the person in front can move to the pumps. ........whay does matey boy if front of you do......he pulls up at the rear pump....MOVE UP TO THE FRONT PUMP YOU C-UNIT.

Fecking women who think its cool to wander round the supermarket in their pyjamas & rollers in their hair
Fecking people who double park their trolleys in the supermarket Isle while they have a chat or wander up n down......MOVE D1CKHEAD

aaaaaannndd breathe
AndyG_TSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 14:47   #23
betty_swollox
Richie

betty_swollox has 60 points
oooh some good responses so far lol

Another one I hate is when I order something in greggs, they always say "do u want any cakes or drinks with that?"

No ya c**t I don't. I walked past the drinks to get to the till. If I wanted a drink, i would have got one. If I wanted a cake I would have asked for one. Just cos I am getting 3 pasties it doesnt mean I am that greedy

People who drive really slow and then all of a sudden speed up. like at roundabouts etc , some dick was driving so slowly, the lights went to orange and then they sped up and went thru the light as it turned red. WTF is that all about man?

When ya go for a sh1te and don't have a very satisfactory snap off

MODS NOW FOR SALE
betty_swollox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 14:56   #24
AndyG_TSi

AndyG_TSi has 50 points
Or when you get 'splash back' from the turd doing a tripple salko and hitting the water in the toilet sideways. Leaving you with wet arse cheeks
Old 12-04-2014, 15:13   #25
colsy

colsy has 20 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazand View Post
Edited that for you, on munter watch atm
ha ha ..thanks mate .

Funny thread this BS .

Andy G
-------
So your in a queue because all the pumps are in use & there is someone in front of you
the two cars that are using the pumps move, so you and the person in front can move to the pumps. ........whay does matey boy if front of you do......he pulls up at the rear pump....MOVE UP TO THE FRONT PUMP YOU C-UNIT.

Above happened to me in the week ,except she was female ,or looked it anyway .

Last edited by colsy; 12-04-2014 at 15:15.
colsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 15:39   #26
kazand
Is powered by Medtronics

kazand has 100 pointskazand has 100 points
Quote:
ha ha ..thanks mate .

Funny thread this BS .

Andy G
-------

Above happened to me in the week ,except she was female ,or looked it anyway .
What, smelt of fish and couldn't drive/park/steer for sh't ?
I hate ..... People who get in the wrong lane then expect you to change direction/brake / let them in ...... The tw@t in the Audi A3 on M1 last night near junc 41 who nearly creamed the guy putting cones out because he was on the phone.......
And hippies. Have I mentioned hippies? Never trust a hippy.
People who protest about everything but not on a Tuesday 'coz its signing on day innit' scrotes who expect everything to be given to them and don't see why they should work for it. Ex wives. Because, well just because.
Aaarrrggghhh .....
kazand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 15:47   #27
betty_swollox
Richie

I also hate dopey people at petrol stations who dont pull to the pump at the front when its empty....so I drive around and use the pump in front so they can't get out til I am done

MODS NOW FOR SALE
Old 12-04-2014, 17:01   #28
matt_s
4 8 15 16 23 42

matt_s has 10 points
People who knock on my door wanting to sell me some rubbish. If I wanted it I would go find them
People who either change lanes at the last minute for the junction or who sit in the right hand lane for 2 miles because they are turning right later.
People who look on disapprovingly if any of us laugh at work because it disturbs them then go for a meeting and leave their phone to ring on their desk and get the hump because it gets turned off.
But mainly other people in shops. They either stand in the way, walk in front of me, stop for a rest in front of what I want to buy or let their kids ride a scooter round the shop.

MY04 Leon Cupra 20VT
matt_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 18:35   #29
colsy

colsy has 20 points
Really getting fed up with Nuisance callers mainly from India,you can always tell as you get the 10 second delay ,and then they get your name wrong anyway .
Old 12-04-2014, 23:16   #30
jmc1976

jmc1976 has 10 points
Don't forget the ppi callers, coisy
Especially the pushy ones that won't take no for an answer

2012 Leon CR170 FR+ Supercopa ,DSG , Remap by Vtune Leeds.
jmc1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 23:18   #31
AndyG_TSi

AndyG_TSi has 50 points
Supermarkets should be redesigned to have a flat moving floor that goes round the isles a bit like a flat escalator.

idea is you get issued with a trolley/basket at the door, your feet are strapped in and you get one chance to get what you want as the 'tavellator' moves you up and down each isle, before depositing you at the checkout

that'll stop all the fannying about by idiots clogging up the isles
Old 13-04-2014, 03:12   #32
herbie147

herbie147 has 10 points
Getting killed by campers on COD :/
Old 13-04-2014, 08:19   #33
betty_swollox
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie147 View Post
Getting killed by campers on COD :/
lmao

Or people just spraying like c**ts

MODS NOW FOR SALE
Old 13-04-2014, 09:13   #34
shnazzle
Glass-Half-Full Member

shnazzle has 30 points
People
----------
- most people seem to be retarded. This annoys me. why doesn't nobody have any sense or intelligence anymore. What happened?
- people. End of

Kids
-------
- kids singing. It's not cute, it's ****ing annoying
- parents who think their kids are being cute when they're being shats
- older kids in track suits crossing the road right in front of you because they're living on the edge ...of poverty
- kids singing. Did I mention that?
- kids dancing in talent shows
- kids these days have NO sense of logic, social norms and respect for others....this annoys me. And it's why I go around like father Von Trapp with my kids.

Driving
---------
- tailgaters. Seems to be mostly women these days
- Vauxhall Insignias. Most ugly and "look mom I made it in life"-wannabe car ever. Choice of car for royalty amongst bell ends. It's NOT fast. It's NOT pretty. It's NOT luxurious. It's NOT a Merc S-class and you HAVEN'T "made it". Now **** off and get a real car
- people over 80 in cars. "A speed limit is a LIMIT, doesn't mean you have to drive at it"....b*tch **** off or put your foot down!!!!
- right lane hoggers
- annoying charvers who chase me down because they want to "beat me" and show me how they are the reincarnation of James Hunt ....now it's only a CupraR but at least have the decency to come up to me in a Mounttune ST or something. Leave your Corsa 1.2 with bus exhaust at home.
- people in company vans using their mobile phone while taking corners.
- people who drive through a child-infested estate at 60mph....I hope you die. Hurt my kids and you'll wish you did die. Promise. Fact.
- merge lane racers. I'm not going to let you in mate. Sign clearly said 200yrds left, you saw the queue...and you still went for it. F-off
- Lowered Corsas.

TV
------
- The Only Way Is Chelsea
- Made in Essex.
- modelling shows
- loose ****ing b*tching women
- strictly cum f*cking dancing
- Commercials
- same sodding movies every day. What are we paying for?

Sales
--------
- don't sell me shit over the phone. You will be verbally abused. Don't care if it's just your job
- "you are problems with debt"....AM I?!??! I hate this lucky guessing sales technique. These people get a right earful
- ambulance chasers. Had someone rear end my Ford 3 years ago and still getting claim calls for it
- if I'm calling your help desk....I am calling for a reason. I am not calling to be sold stuff!!!
- why must I get litter thrown through my door? Someone is confused and thinks my mail slot is a blue bin. Keep getting flyers for random shit I have no interest in.

Work (relevant to my line of work, IT)
--------
- managers. You're not important. Your job is to make sure a stupid little computer system gets worked on. You're no doctor or even a plumber. You're expendable.
- people who freak out when a defect is found in a system. All hell breaks loose. Dude....the defect causes a few people to get a few quid less in benefits for a week. Boo f-ing hoo. No need to go on like Ebola has just gone airborne.
- self evaluations. "I am ****ing awesome and I am much better than everybody else. Please promote me."....and then nothing happens
- "thanks for doing that, we'll pass that onto manager X because this is not for YOUR level"
- "you can't do that role, that's a level X role....only suitable for f*cking THOR the thunder god"...... It's managing a small team of nitwits to set up a small part of a simple system....FFS get a grip it's not brain surgery!!!

....my fingers hurt. Will expand once behind my laptop

Patrick

No longer driving SEAT... Now Audi A5 3.0 v6 tdi
shnazzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 09:49   #35
Jarre

Jarre has 40 points
Posh tottys who try to show off to 'normal' people.

For example, I landed in Palma on Friday morning and the people next to me got up and talked to the cabin crew about how they were out for a few months in their posh villa etc etc. F**k off, no one cares!
2008 ED30 #2270 Genuine VCDS - ask if you need help!
2011 SEAT Leon 2.0TDi CR FR+
2010 SEAT Leon 1.2TSi
Jarre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2014, 09:55   #36
betty_swollox
Richie

c**ts who speak loudly while theyre on the phone. I don't want to hear your convo, you are not as important as you think you are

People who have sh1te ring tones. It isnt funny or cool, its embarrassing. just makes me cringe

MODS NOW FOR SALE
Old 13-04-2014, 09:55   #37
betty_swollox
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnazzle View Post
People
----------
- most people seem to be retarded. This annoys me. why doesn't nobody have any sense or intelligence anymore. What happened?
- people. End of

Kids
-------
- kids singing. It's not cute, it's ****ing annoying
- parents who think their kids are being cute when they're being shats
- older kids in track suits crossing the road right in front of you because they're living on the edge ...of poverty
- kids singing. Did I mention that?
- kids dancing in talent shows
- kids these days have NO sense of logic, social norms and respect for others....this annoys me. And it's why I go around like father Von Trapp with my kids.

Driving
---------
- tailgaters. Seems to be mostly women these days
- Vauxhall Insignias. Most ugly and "look mom I made it in life"-wannabe car ever. Choice of car for royalty amongst bell ends. It's NOT fast. It's NOT pretty. It's NOT luxurious. It's NOT a Merc S-class and you HAVEN'T "made it". Now **** off and get a real car
- people over 80 in cars. "A speed limit is a LIMIT, doesn't mean you have to drive at it"....b*tch **** off or put your foot down!!!!
- right lane hoggers
- annoying charvers who chase me down because they want to "beat me" and show me how they are the reincarnation of James Hunt ....now it's only a CupraR but at least have the decency to come up to me in a Mounttune ST or something. Leave your Corsa 1.2 with bus exhaust at home.
- people in company vans using their mobile phone while taking corners.
- people who drive through a child-infested estate at 60mph....I hope you die. Hurt my kids and you'll wish you did die. Promise. Fact.
- merge lane racers. I'm not going to let you in mate. Sign clearly said 200yrds left, you saw the queue...and you still went for it. F-off
- Lowered Corsas.

TV
------
- The Only Way Is Chelsea
- Made in Essex.
- modelling shows
- loose ****ing b*tching women
- strictly cum f*cking dancing
- Commercials
- same sodding movies every day. What are we paying for?

Sales
--------
- don't sell me shit over the phone. You will be verbally abused. Don't care if it's just your job
- "you are problems with debt"....AM I?!??! I hate this lucky guessing sales technique. These people get a right earful
- ambulance chasers. Had someone rear end my Ford 3 years ago and still getting claim calls for it
- if I'm calling your help desk....I am calling for a reason. I am not calling to be sold stuff!!!
- why must I get litter thrown through my door? Someone is confused and thinks my mail slot is a blue bin. Keep getting flyers for random shit I have no interest in.

Work (relevant to my line of work, IT)
--------
- managers. You're not important. Your job is to make sure a stupid little computer system gets worked on. You're no doctor or even a plumber. You're expendable.
- people who freak out when a defect is found in a system. All hell breaks loose. Dude....the defect causes a few people to get a few quid less in benefits for a week. Boo f-ing hoo. No need to go on like Ebola has just gone airborne.
- self evaluations. "I am ****ing awesome and I am much better than everybody else. Please promote me."....and then nothing happens
- "thanks for doing that, we'll pass that onto manager X because this is not for YOUR level"
- "you can't do that role, that's a level X role....only suitable for f*cking THOR the thunder god"...... It's managing a small team of nitwits to set up a small part of a simple system....FFS get a grip it's not brain surgery!!!

....my fingers hurt. Will expand once behind my laptop
Oooooooh nice list lol

gotta say I agree with 99% of that lol

MODS NOW FOR SALE
Old 13-04-2014, 09:57   #38
betty_swollox
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyG_TSi View Post
Supermarkets should be redesigned to have a flat moving floor that goes round the isles a bit like a flat escalator.

idea is you get issued with a trolley/basket at the door, your feet are strapped in and you get one chance to get what you want as the 'tavellator' moves you up and down each isle, before depositing you at the checkout

that'll stop all the fannying about by idiots clogging up the isles
I'd prefer to use cattle prods

Hurry up Doreen, you have been hogging this aisle for 10 mins you old slag, move it!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

MODS NOW FOR SALE
Old 13-04-2014, 10:41   #39
colsy

colsy has 20 points
When you waiting in a Chemist cue for your prescription ,and some ****ing low life comes in to the front ,knows the receptionist by her first name ,and gets his free daily
Methadone ... As much to say , **** you lot ,I'm more Important .
(His mate is normally outside the Shop with the Crossed PitBull .

I don't like The Voice .

People that completely Ignore you when you say Good Morning ...mind you living in Dover with Immigrants most don't speak our language anyway
Old 13-04-2014, 10:43   #40
betty_swollox
Richie

Quote:
When you waiting in a Chemist cue for your prescription ,and some ****ing low life comes in to the front ,knows the receptionist by her first name ,and gets his free daily
Methadone ... As much to say , **** you lot ,I'm more Important .
(His mate is normally outside the Shop with the Crossed PitBull .

I don't like The Voice .

People that completely Ignore you when you say Good Morning ...mind you living in Dover with Immigrants most don't speak our language anyway
Lol you come across as a right racist, every thing you've whinged about is immigrants or indians!

MODS NOW FOR SALE