Chris Knott

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » General Topics » General Off Topic Chat

General Off Topic Chat To be used for subjects of a general nature. NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE OF THE SITE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 15-04-2014, 20:50   #101
Altech
Ibiza PD170

Altech has 10 points
People that have to touch your phone when you show them something on it! The worst are people that make a grab for it and manage to turn it off!
Altech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 01:24   #102
andycupra
status subject to change

andycupra has 70 points
threads titled: 'need some advise'.

about what? and its f***ing advice not advise!!!!!

an example from today:
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=400035

Last edited by andycupra; 16-04-2014 at 01:30.
andycupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 11:06   #103
betty_swollox
Richie

betty_swollox has 60 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by andycupra View Post
threads titled: 'need some advise'.

about what? and its f***ing advice not advise!!!!!

an example from today:
http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=400035
Hahahah see that so often, drives me nuts

People who get their, there and they're mixed up need to be nailed to a cross

MODS NOW FOR SALE
betty_swollox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 11:08   #104
betty_swollox
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyG_TSi View Post
The use of 'brought' instead of 'bought'

Inappropriate use of there, they're and their
Ahhhhh I didn't see this lol

MODS NOW FOR SALE
Old 16-04-2014, 13:47   #105
jmc1976

jmc1976 has 10 points
when your driving along a road and a pedestrian steps out in front of you , casually strolls across the road causing you to slow down or stop , then they look at you like you just shat in there hand or something , and there usually 10 yards from a pedestrian crossing , fffkin idiots pfftt

2012 Leon CR170 FR+ Supercopa ,DSG , Remap by Vtune Leeds.
jmc1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 13:50   #106
Wev

Wev has 60 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronb84 View Post
Can anyone shed light as to why people feel the need to have a conversation next to a zebra crossing? I mean RIGHT next to. You don't know if they are crossing or not and then all of a sudden they decide to walk out and give you the stare because you haven't stopped.
Even worse, people who stand trying to cross a busy road when there is a zebra/pelican crossing 20 yards up the road.

Ibiza 1.4TDI S in RED
Wev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 14:29   #107
aaronb84

aaronb84 has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmc1976 View Post
when your driving along a road and a pedestrian steps out in front of you , casually strolls across the road causing you to slow down or stop , then they look at you like you just shat in there hand or something , and there usually 10 yards from a pedestrian crossing , fffkin idiots pfftt
Quote:
Originally Posted by betty_swollox View Post
Hahahah see that so often, drives me nuts

People who get their, there and they're mixed up need to be nailed to a cross
Bahahahaha
aaronb84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2014, 15:15   #108
csd_19

csd_19 has 30 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by red line fun View Post
too true, totally with you on that. sometimes when i'm putting air in my tires i hear folk waiting talking about that, but i just lift the hood of my car to check levels and try not to let it annoy me.

you have a nice day now
How often do you check your breaks?
Old 16-04-2014, 15:56   #109
betty_swollox
Richie

Quote:
Bahahahaha
Where's my hammer at?

MODS NOW FOR SALE
Old 16-04-2014, 17:03   #110
jmc1976

jmc1976 has 10 points
Quote:
Bahahahaha
I am very proud of my GCSE grade E in English i will have you know , NOT .LOL

2012 Leon CR170 FR+ Supercopa ,DSG , Remap by Vtune Leeds.
jmc1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 10:51   #111
Husbandofstinky
Out from the Wilderness

Husbandofstinky has 10 points
The Mother in law - end of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wev View Post
Even worse, people who stand trying to cross a busy road when there is a zebra/pelican crossing 20 yards up the road.

Spot on there. There is a crossing about 20 yards away from a T junction in front of a surgery and the amount of old duffers who try and cross over the road at the T junction is incredible. Thick or what. It is a busy road in town and they are so slow in crossing too. Although it makes me laugh when they try and speed up when they are frequently caught out by traffic - the old fart shuffle.

To top it all off though it doesn't cost them any more in time to get to the doctors as either side of the road they have to walk up, so why not to the bluddy crossing. Tools.
Old 17-04-2014, 13:57   #112
colsy

colsy has 20 points
sorry to keep ranting on.... a couple of others -

SEAGULLS ..too bloody many of them ! Such cheeky ****ers and keep coming back .
(They don't like me see below )

Cats ..keep ****ing up our garden ,assume same one each night ,think I'll stay up tonight And fire a few bb's in it's ****ing arse from my new 'Baby Desert Eagle Pistol ' Anyone else had to clear up Cats shit first thing in the morning.. in the garden .

Last edited by colsy; 17-04-2014 at 14:03.
colsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 15:35   #113
Ryan6926

Ryan6926 has 10 points
People who expect to be spoon fed every last bit of information about every question they ask (I maybe guilty of this on occasion but that's because I'm thick not lazy)

People who ask a question about the exact same thing that's 2 topics down on a forum page

Stupid people in Tesco or other supermarket's who can't see my mum who's partially sighted with a white stick wandering around and decide to get in her way then tut at her

I'm such a laid back person :/

Oh almost forgot, People who post in the specific car forums saying I've got blah blah for sale even though it specifically says this isn't a for sale section, If you want to sell something there's now a damn specific part of the forum for it

Last edited by Ryan6926; 17-04-2014 at 15:40.
Ryan6926 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 16:48   #114
NickCupraR
NickIbiza

NickCupraR has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by colsy View Post
When you try and be considerate to other road users ,you flash your lights to let them out of a side road, or junction etc ...and they totally ****ing ignore you ! They are either , day dreaming ,looking another way ,just not concentrating on the road ....****ing idiots .
And the other week, because I flashed my lights twice at some c.unt to let him out ,he actually put his fingers up at me .... That was the final straw for a few days to never help any fellow road user again

(To the Op ... note no racist comments )
I hate people like you!!!! only joking bud!

One of my biggest hates is people who are courteous to other drivers when you should follow the rules of the road instead (which are in place to help traffic flow). Now there are certain times when being courteous helps e.g letting someone join a que of traffic on your side of the road from a junctrion on the right hand side. i presume this is when you do it

When not to be courteous - slamming your brakes on to let a car pull out of a junction on the left when they are turning left (joing your direction of flow) especially when im in the car behind and I have no one behind me. They can pull out in less then 10 seconds and no one needs to slam there brakes on bringing traffic to a halt!!! Seems to happen alot.

Oh and when someone is turning right at a junction and they let a lorry or tractor turning right to pull out of the junction they are turning into i.e they are giving you two fingers and saying im turning off mate have fun behind this slow ******* in front!!

I hate people who have the attitude life owes them something! LIFE OWES YOU NOTHING!!!!

Tbh i just hate people!!!

“‎With regard to performance, commitment, effort, dedication, there is no middle ground. Or you do something very well or not at all.” Leon gone but not forgotten!
NickCupraR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 18:21   #115
Wev

Wev has 60 points
IT Contractors with Solution Architect in there title on day rates of over £600 who come up with a "Solution" and then expect me to work out a way of fitting it into the current App/Infrastructure making me in Essence the " Solution Architect" & Project Manager and I am no where near making £600 a day.

And then extending there contracts despite the last solution delivered being a pile of poo.

Ibiza 1.4TDI S in RED
Wev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 18:46   #116
colsy

colsy has 20 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCupraR View Post
I hate people like you!!!! only joking bud!

One of my biggest hates is people who are courteous to other drivers when you should follow the rules of the road instead (which are in place to help traffic flow). Now there are certain times when being courteous helps e.g letting someone join a que of traffic on your side of the road from a junctrion on the right hand side. i presume this is when you do it

When not to be courteous - slamming your brakes on to let a car pull out of a junction on the left when they are turning left (joing your direction of flow) especially when im in the car behind and I have no one behind me. They can pull out in less then 10 seconds and no one needs to slam there brakes on bringing traffic to a halt!!! Seems to happen alot.

Oh and when someone is turning right at a junction and they let a lorry or tractor turning right to pull out of the junction they are turning into i.e they are giving you two fingers and saying im turning off mate have fun behind this slow ******* in front!!

I hate people who have the attitude life owes them something! LIFE OWES YOU NOTHING!!!!

Tbh i just hate people!!!
I try to always sus out the Road ahead and behind first . I'll mainly do it to keep the traffic flowing ,but like you say I'm careful not to get a smack up the rear If I brake gently . Forinstance, If I've got a tailgater ,I won't even think about helping anyone ,or a young Mum who has three kids in the car ,and is doing her make up on the School run
colsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 21:35   #117
red line fun

red line fun has 10 points
vehicles that go at <40mph when i'm on my commute to/from work
red line fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 21:36   #118
red line fun

red line fun has 10 points
peter andre
red line fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2014, 21:52   #119
betty_swollox
Richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by colsy View Post
I try to always sus out the Road ahead and behind first . I'll mainly do it to keep the traffic flowing ,but like you say I'm careful not to get a smack up the rear If I brake gently . Forinstance, If I've got a tailgater ,I won't even think about helping anyone ,or a young Mum who has three kids in the car ,and is doing her make up on the School run
Some **** was driving at 20mph doing her make up, she wondered why I beeped at her and then overtook. She was foaming, as if I was in the wrong lol???

Absolute **** she was.

Ugly as sin as well. She needed a ****in mask, not make up

MODS NOW FOR SALE
Old 17-04-2014, 21:58   #120
Ryan6926

Ryan6926 has 10 points
I had some dopey t**t on a moped on the way home earlier, Obviously they're limited to 30mph so if it wasn't bad enough not having anywhere to overtake when we got to the 30 limit iself they then decided to start weaving all over the road for some strange reason

We've come out of the 30 into another national speed limit, I put my foot down to pass them, pulled out into oncoming lane then they've decided to weave again, Missed me by a few inches max most likely, swerved the other way and almost went straight into the kerb

I couldn't see properly from laughing so hard, If they hadn't have been so stupid it wouldn't have bothered me so much although them falling off would have served them right

There really are some stupid people around
Ryan6926 is offline   Reply With Quote