Leon Prototype - Poll

What do you think of the new SEAT Leon Prototype?

• I love it! :thumbup:

Votes: 98 65.3%
  • I hate it! :(

Votes: 19 12.7%
  • I'm not sure! :blink:

Votes: 33 22.0%

• Total voters

jerry

Sep 30, 2003
Oxford
Visit site
with the new toledo being such a monumental monstrosity, the new leon doesn't look too bad at all!

centre exhausts only look ok if it dual pipe... otherwise they just look like a huge @rsehole!
IMO of course :)

PDaddy

Aug 22, 2004
im lovin it......

that car is the biz, looking forward to seeing the entry model, but I think that is one of the nicest cars I've seen this year. Even the basic shape of it is sweet, so do i sell my cupra now and make as much on the current model as possible, drive the wifes 97 corrola for a couple of months and then buy this..... :blink:

Nige20VT

Mr_Magistus said:
Love the back just not sure on the front, kinda lost its face and grin....

I was the same about the front but the more i look at the pics now, the more i really like it.

Try and remember what it looks like later when your not in front of your pooter then have another look at the pics and it doesnt look as bad as what you were thinking! Works for me anyway. :thumbup:

SCORPION

Not sure it looks as hardcore as current LCR model. Maybe it'll look better in the flesh!

Snoopy

Apr 24, 2002
Durham, England.
Still not 100% on the looks BUT if they make it i will really consider it BUT like the original leon cupra R they must not make the same mistake again and MUST make it in the prototype colour. I do like the red of the prototype as i did the ivory colour (cannot remember the name of it now) of the original leon mk1 cupra R that they did not offer. :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members