Btcc front bumper

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
Hi guys I'm thinking of gettin a btcc front bumper iv got 57plate 1.6 reference, I don't want the Skirts or the rear bumper just the front,

Do you think it would look stupid with just the front?

Also my leon didn't come with front fog lights can I have them fitted? Is the wiring harness already there?

Cheers lib

owenwestby1

Hi Lib,
If I'm honest I would personally go for the front bumper and the skirts because the BTCC front bumper has lower edges which match nicely with the side skirts. Don't know about the wiring harness but you could always buy the fog lights and fit them so they're non functioning, just to complete the look.
Someone else might beable to cast some light on this for you though.
Owen

Rael

TDi - Smokin'!
Jul 9, 2008
Gatwick
If you're not opting for the full kit, I would advise going for the FR or Cupra bumper instead, as it will look far better, and more in keeping with the styling. The BTCC/Aero kit is a bit "oooh errr" and only having the front bumber, in my opinion, would look a bit odd. Just my 2c though :)

S2TTB

The fake K1...
Apr 28, 2008
Glesga
To put it bluntly.......

Naw, it will look shite :lol:

Seriously, the bumper will look massively outa place

leon_lib

seat leon FTW
Dec 22, 2008
burnley
Cheers guys, I stupidly bidded on a btcc bumper on eBay only £50 it's got 4days left on it, I'll have look for a cupra bumper me thinks if not I'll just leave it I think,

Deleted member 36158

i've got to agree, it would look silly with just the front bumper. would look too top heavy.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
I think the crash bars underneth the bumpers are also different between the two. I know the rear bars are.

Fish

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise