Show us your Wheels

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
Here's mine. Going to sell them though as I fancy a change.

6595314fa531519dc736dfbe7146170a.jpg

Stylance

Stylance
Apr 6, 2011
Ashford kent
cracking little thread to read through, gives a lot of ideas when it comes to wheels and fitment etc.

is there a particular thread stating what widths/offsets/camber/tyre size you can run and at what suspension level?

im an s2k owner and on s2ki they have a sticky, the amount of times it gets asked on there is tiresome!

Haha tiresome... Nice pun lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan_bourne

Mar 24, 2012
amersham
yea i was looking for some! really all depends how much you are after, if youd like to pm me a ballpark figure, that would be good.

thanks, dan.

MATTCR

FR
Mar 6, 2007
UK
yea i was looking for some! really all depends how much you are after, if youd like to pm me a ballpark figure, that would be good.

thanks, dan.

Lol I tried but you have decided to click the "do not accept private messages" option :lol:

Dan_bourne

Mar 24, 2012
amersham
Lol I tried but you have decided to click the "do not accept private messages" option :lol:

i think its because im still a newb on here, i couldnt find a button to click to accept private messages!

ive been a long time lurker in the shadows (2+ years), my post count only went to 15 yesterday, so hopefully it will upgrade me to a full member today, it wont let me pm you either so ill see how it goes, or ill raise the issue with a mod later : )

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise