Petrol light to petrol light 420 mile

leeds/lee

Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
That's the only thing I miss about my FR the fuel bill was way better.Try not to add up how much I'm using now,thankfully im in a lift share for work.

I'm not bothered about the fuel just was curious to see.

Going for an RS4 next so that's gonna be a different story lol

Sent from my iPhone 9 from a time machine

davy_fr

Oct 10, 2014
Glasgow
Never actually checked this with mine, Wonder what people would get with a remap or eco map to see if it makes much difference.

leeds/lee

Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
Never actually checked this with mine, Wonder what people would get with a remap or eco map to see if it makes much difference.

I'm getting mine remapped next year once warranty runs out.

Can't see there been much loss, well I'm hoping so.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees

No loss at all on a cr170 with a map. However, you don't appear to be getting many miles as it is. I used to get 480-500 a tank and I used to floor it everywhere haha.

leeds/lee

Oct 29, 2014
www.facebook.com
No loss at all on a cr170 with a map. However, you don't appear to be getting many miles as it is. I used to get 480-500 a tank and I used to floor it everywhere haha.

Im measuring from soon as diesel light comes on so still a fair bit left in reserve.

You think V power makes a difference?

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Im measuring from soon as diesel light comes on so still a fair bit left in reserve.

You think V power makes a difference?

I'm not sure it does to be honest. Filling up with standard fuel and adding an additive like the millers diesel one will have the same effect.

Just avoid places like morrisons as they have a high content of bio-diesel which the DPF doesn't like!

davy_fr

Oct 10, 2014
Glasgow

I would have imagined with a map and more of a eco right foot you should have got more unless you go all out for a full performance map.. When i mapped my old vrs i was getting slightly better mpg and a good bit more punch.