triple r composites rear diffuser

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Can imagine you are mate feel sorry for you,I did have one ordered for mine and after weeks of waiting with no idea from them on dispatch date along with the quality/fitting issues I decided to cancel for a full refund.

That was a nightmare and was after several calls that they actually put the money back into my account.

Would like one of the splitters but my past experience puts me off plus they are getting to common IMO

Keithio

Oct 30, 2015
Middlesbrough
Wow that is bad I can't believe they would send that out either. Not good business I'm sure there will be a lot of people who will see your pics and be put off buying one. I know I would! Sorry it was you who got the duff one Dan, I'm sure they will sort it but I know how bad it is to have to wait!

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
I hate waiting. I imagine it will be another 2 weeks or more before this is sorted, but we'll see. Things like this always happen to me :rofl:

nick-fr

Jun 9, 2014
bristol
That is bad for sure, mine wasn't anything like that luckily although it has made me want to give it another once over, hopefully you get it sorted swiftly.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Most of these pictures are of the 4 fins and around that area, the main part of the panel that you see is for the most part ok.

Anyway, i'll give them a chance to put it right, these things do happen.

Might have to buy something else to cheer myself up though, CTS Turbo Outlet Pipe maybe:D

Last edited:
Can imagine you are mate feel sorry for you,I did have one ordered for mine and after weeks of waiting with no idea from them on dispatch date along with the quality/fitting issues I decided to cancel for a full refund.

That was a nightmare and was after several calls that they actually put the money back into my account.

Would like one of the splitters but my past experience puts me off plus they are getting to common IMO
dint know if it's because they less complex but there splitters are spot on

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Well fair play to Triple R - They've been great this week.

Arranged next day courier to collect the diffuser, no quarrels regarding the condition of it or the return, new one with the courier next day. It's just arrived at my local depot for delivery Monday.... But like a kid at Christmas, i will be heading there bright and early in the morning to pick it up and get it fitted. Fingers crossed this time!

In other news, and just my luck..... Do you think I could find the CTS kit i wanted in stock ANYWHERE in the UK?:censored::lol:

Last edited:

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Collected it this morning.... And despite it being the same splitter (i check these things ;)) they've done a sterling job refinishing the gel coat and i'm perfectly happy with it

Fitted pretty easily too and it a near perfect fit

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Collected it this morning.... And despite it being the same splitter (i check these things ;)) they've done a sterling job refinishing the gel coat and i'm perfectly happy with it

Fitted pretty easily too and it a near perfect fit

Glad you got it sorted dude and are happy with it that's the main thing :)

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Cheers

The gloss black alone makes a huge difference alone regardless of the diffuser fins. Very happy with it and with the customer service from Triple R

Last edited:

kyleb123

Mar 12, 2014
Has anyone tried to convert the TRC diffuser into a cupra R look a like?

Thinking of filling in the left cut out, and cutting twin centre holes out. Does anyone know if this will work?

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Don't think anyone has tried to convert the Triple R one to an R replica.

Would you do the modifications yourself?

kyleb123

Mar 12, 2014
Depends what sort of price my local bodyshop quotes...

Imex designs do an R rep at a fraction of a price of a genuine, but don't think many people have them which puts me off slightly. Just think a genuine one is over priced for what the are.

Anyone have any experience with Imex products?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.