Newby needs some help with armrest for my Seat Leon 2010 1.6 tdi SE Copa

SEATLEON88

Feb 9, 2016
Hi All!

I've put a deposit down for my Seat Leon!

I need your help and advice please...

I'm trying to find an armrest for my Seat Leon and not sure where and which one to get...

The car is a Seat Leon 2010 TDI SE Copa edition...

Any advice would be very helpful!

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool
I'm in the same boat (same car too pick mine up tomorrow!) from my initial research seems there's a seat part but it's expensive £120-160 and then several 3rd party armrests on eBay from £30-60ish. I was planning on giving one of the eBay ones a bash tbh as don't fancy forking out over £100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATLEON88

Feb 9, 2016
What a small world!

I had a look online and couldn't even find any 3rd party ones that fit on this specific model... Could you possibly send the links over?

If anybody else could offer some advise, I'm sure both of us might appreciate it :)

Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
Go official, expensive but worth it. I got mine for 120ish and fitted it myself.
Someone on here fitted an aftermarket one and it was far to high. Even after cutting it down it was no good so they gave up.

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool
Where did you find your oem one?

Also just to hijack thread slightly what interior leds did you use? I want to swap all mine, and ideally the number plate, drl and sidelight bulbs too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2014
Lincoln
I got mine about 18months ago from car accessories plus, but I don't think they have them anymore as I have just looked. You could try asking Sere Motors on here for a price or keep your eyes peeled online.

The led lights came form partsulike. Facelift models are notoriously fussy with exterior led lights though, so you may need to search extensively first to make sure they won't cause errors! Mine are replacement units, not just the led lamp.

Andy90

Jul 30, 2013
Definitely go for the genuine armrest, bought mine a month after getting the car and never looked back. Really easy to fit yourself too. I got mine off ebay for around 120. Keep your eyes open :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.