Revo + Milltek?

Clarky89

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys Ive been debating the future modifications for my Leon and Milltek with a Revo remap looks to be a good combo.

Does anyone currently have this setup or run either separately? My only concern is the car is a daily driver used also by my partner so I dont want it to drone at low speeds. Its the CR 170 engine and in my opinion sounds fantastic under acceleration anyway but Ive seen a lot of good feedback about Millteks system for this car.

Cheers all feedback is appreciated.

Jfox

Nov 8, 2012
I have a revo stage 1 and a full turbo back non res miltek on my cupra.

i love it, not too loud and for me doesnt drone.

Tonezz

Jan 12, 2011
Preston
I narrowed it down to non res Milltek or Scorpion.

I ended up going for Scorpion because I read in quite alot of places the Milltek is quite muted and only really sounds different on full throttle.

Happy with it and normal driving its fine, but on the motorway for 2 hours+ it does drone and gets annoying.

notorious_d

Notorious_D
Jun 7, 2017
I narrowed it down to non res Milltek or Scorpion.

I ended up going for Scorpion because I read in quite alot of places the Milltek is quite muted and only really sounds different on full throttle.

Happy with it and normal driving its fine, but on the motorway for 2 hours+ it does drone and gets annoying.

Thats what the resonated option was for pal!

I havea K1 with :

Stage 2 map
Milltek resonated full system + Decat
Trackslag 3.5 inch downpipe
Neuspeed intake

Sounds fantastic. Nice hum on idle, not too loud at all. Motorway driving is fairly quiet. However on full throttle, exhaust really opens up and sounds awesome.

Tonezz

Jan 12, 2011
Preston
Thats what the resonated option was for pal!

I havea K1 with :

Stage 2 map
Milltek resonated full system + Decat
Trackslag 3.5 inch downpipe
Neuspeed intake

Sounds fantastic. Nice hum on idle, not too loud at all. Motorway driving is fairly quiet. However on full throttle, exhaust really opens up and sounds awesome.

Most of the things I read said resonated just sounded standard unless you were on WOT, I definitely wanted noise for £500 haha.

Suppose you can get valves but £££.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.