cr fr l.e.d's and pics

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
unsure if the ecu is any more sensitive on the cr compared to the pd's... so i apologize if its been covered. can anyone point me in the right direction from personal experience... im wanting some led plate bulbs nice and bright, that dont flicker,bring up any warning lights and that last (not that im a chav but the back bumper trim will be wrapped in gloss black so id like it to be bright to show it off) any pics would be great. and any pics of led side lights , again , dont flicker no warning and that last (pics would be spot on!)

gard_ian8

Mar 5, 2007
i got some replacement numberplate lights off ebay. no issues with them, they were about 15 quid for a pair.

linfordfr

nardo grey
Nov 9, 2015
south yorkshire
The ones i bought were off ebay, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ERROR-FRE...-Light-SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-FR-18-SMD/262363792112 I already had LED ones on the car when I bought it, so dont have any pics of before and after. they are really bright when on. I dont have any Pics of my car at night sorry mate

cheers pal, same company ive just ordered the sides and hids from so should be spot on. glad someone could help lol. doesn't look like anyone comments or uses the forum anymore.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
I had some led number plate lights in a f/l 10 plate FR that worked fine. Swapped them into a 62 LCR and they threw up faults. So did the DRLs, depending on how cold it was. :confused:

Speed-FReek

Jun 12, 2013
South Oxfordshire, UK
I've just got normal (non CAN Bus) LED bulbs in my 2012 FL model for the number plate lights. The trick to stop the bulb check warning light coming on is to use VCDS to make a couple of configuration changes to the BCM. Details about what you need to change are in this post.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members