Aero options from factory/dealer (UK)

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
Strange question.. but here goes.
I'm building a mk2 leon tfsi as a racecar, to compete in castle combe saloon car c'ship.
(those who know of me know I have a seat ibiza cupra mk3, which is a racecar in this same c'ship)

Anyhows.. I would like to know what options of aero were avaialble to the mk2 leon, cupra, cupra-r etc in terms of front and rear spoilers, rear diffuser, side skirts etc.. Regs dictate the aero allowable to me within the c'ship is of factory/dealer only fitment..

I see a few of these cars with assorted front spoliers, splitters, larger rear wings etc, but never really bothered to take much interest into if they were after market, or dealer type fitments..

Can you guys guide me on what these could come with?

I know my road car mk2 leon cupra has the side skirts on it, the base car I'm building up is an FR and does'nt have these for example.. but what else is possible?

thanks

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
Have a google of the supercopa edition, that was the btcc Kit. Changed slightly rear bumper from k1.

Otherwise just google Leon fr, for standard Aeros and that was then facelifted in later models but only tailgate and front grill.

If your not allowed to deviate from manufacturer specs, that’s your lot really.

What year is the cupra, pre or post FL