MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

ronny1010

:confused:hi all
I'm a newbie, can any one tell me where i can get grill parts for a MK4 ibiza pre facelift, after three bits, bleedin pheasants !!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Jamie FR

Hey guys!
Noob here - please be kind :)

I've got a 55 reg, pre-facelift FR. I've been on to Seat today to get prices on the cupra bumpers.

I hope this is the correct place to post this but the prices are as follows:

Front Cupra Bumper:
6LL 807217 AGRU £248

Lower Centre Grille:
6LL 853667 79Y £27

'S' Seat badge & grille: - will my current grille fit the Cupra bumper??
£25.67

Tow-eye Cover:
6LL 807241 79Y £4.96

Left Fog Grille:
6LL 853665 79Y £8.18
Right Fog Grille:
6LL 853666 79Y £8.18

Left Upper Grille:
6L 0853677 79Y £6.08
Right Upper Grille:
6L 0853676 79Y £6.08

Fogs: £99.00 each - He told me that the fogs from my pre-facelift FR fit into the Cupra bumper though, is that correct?

REAR Cupra Bumper

£258.02 - Bumper
£82.68 - Bumper spoiler
£6.20 (x2) - Reflectors

All incl. VAT.

I've sent an email to the parts dept asking them to clarify that the part number correspond to the actual part and price (just because he went through them so fast on the phone).

Hope this is helpful.

Jamie

Saint Ibiza

Sep 14, 2012
Not sure about your questions but best person to ask would be Dave at Sere motors. Friendly dealer contact and you may get a discount ordering from him if you group your order together. If you do let me know and I may tag my order along as well in order to get some better prices lol. Never know someone always looking for the bumpers so it could end up a group buy maybe.

Jamie FR

Well after seeing those prices, I toyed with the idea of swapping for a facelift 1.4 sport but I love the nippyness of the 1.8 so I'm gonna embrace the pre-facelift. :)
I suppose if I didnt like it as it was I wouldn't have bought it so I'm gonna keep it as it is but neaten it up with spacers/coiles etc.

I have read though that Sere can't post bumpers coz of the packaging and potential damage in transit.

Hope you manage to find some for a more reasonable price.

Saint Ibiza

Sep 14, 2012
Cheers, I'm also looking at breakers too for them but they go pretty quick for a lot of £ too. Not my top priority atm got to get a few things fitted first, like 312mm disc set up, hands free kit, LCR splitter... but I may leave that till I find a decent bumper. So after that prob RARB to tighten up handling, strut brace after that... still need to do my flip keys too.... sigh... oh and get my VRS alloys off a mate....

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Jamie fr have u considerd fitting the seat areo kit in stead becasue the areo kit is very very nice looking I'd not better than the Cupra look and about the same price

Jamie FR

Personally, I'm not that keen on the aero.
I've decided im quite happy leaving the bumpers as they are now with just the edition of an LCR splitter.

I had one on my old A3 so I'm gonna put the husband to use again and get one on the FR before I do the coilies :)

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Can anyone who has a cupra front bumper tell me how the tow eye cover is secured on. I've read that it's just a screw but looking at my grill there doesn't seem to be anything for the screw to tighten to, just two holes.

Cheers

ian45

Jun 22, 2014
Ballater
due to a few uncertainties in reading thro this thread , do the bumpers from 2002 thro to 2008 fit the 2003 models ...excuse the noobie ..yay or nay

the bear1986

Jul 25, 2007
norwich
will this parts fit the mk3 cordoba as im picking one up this weekend but want it to look a bit smarter then what it looks like now

WarrLocK FR

Mar 10, 2014
Macedonia
I need a little help :) How can I remove the front bumper right grill ,its honeycomb and I need to remove it and put a badge FR on that and put it on back.I tried but it seems that I must put out the wholle bumper :mad: or there is a way to put out only the upper right grill :) pls anyone who knows how :) tnx in advance

Big Tony

Sep 20, 2018
Please can someone help, I'm looking for a bumper to replace my stock bumper but I don't have front fog lights, are there any bumpers that will fit without having to fit an fmic or whatever?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.