My 08 Candy White Cupra

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Lovely car :)

Thank you ;)

So just fitted my wheel insert it's not the best image but you get the idea will upload a better one tomorrow.

image_zpsf12564f9.jpg

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Looks great mate. The red sets it off nicely.

Makes me want to re-do mine but really cant be bothered masking it up again haha

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Cheers Simon, Was having a think about that before will sleep on it and see what i fancy doing.Know it's not the interior but when i was topping up fluids/checking oil level before thought the engine cover would look good in white(not the entire cover just the bit that surrounds the s/Cupra logo).

Didn't try but I'm sure that part comes off the cover?

Feb 16, 2013
North Wales
a painted engine cover does look well m8
if you go intake next though id wait and get a Tts cover that fits with an aftermarket induction kit and paint that,looks awesome

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
a painted engine cover does look well m8
if you go intake next though id wait and get a Tts cover that fits with an aftermarket induction kit and paint that,looks awesome

Think I'm getting a Revo CAI next week and have seen the Tts cover and agree they look the part.Will probably cut the original to suit for now as they look ugly with no cover IMO.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Cheers pal going to order my intake on Friday,then she goes in for the wheels on Monday.Dont think i will have it back till Thursday though but should be worth the wait.Hope so anyway lol.

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Will look good when the wheels are done. I'm currently torn between a remap or lowering? Would be nice to have the extra power but also want it to sit nicely.

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
It's hard to keep a level head isn't it.Could go crazy on mods but can't afford with the big day this year.Your will look spot on lowered Dan.They are both things i would like done but desperate for a stage 1 so springs can come second for me.

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
My gas strut mod parts have arrived less the mounting brackets so will get that done soon as.

Let me know how that pans out for you mate. This is on my list of "To Do's" along with battery cover. Getting desperate for a clutch first though as mine is getting worse by the day! Goodbye £1200!
Really fancy a set of Rota's as well :blink:

Last edited:

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Will do mate no problem once fitted will update this thread.Total cost for the strut,mounting plates and ball joint bolts is £14.50 so fairly good value to be fair.How long has your clutch lasted at stage one?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members