MK4 Exhausts

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Please post any useful info in this thread which will hopefully become sticky.

Include opinions if you have one and links to previous threads and prices and part numbers if needed

DO NOT POST CRAP IN THIS ONE IE DONT GO OFF TOPIC

Both Petrol and Diesel Please

This thread will be made Sticky if there is good feedback on it that will help people in the future

Last edited:

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
100PD Milltek Exhaust

Milltek do not list an exhaust for the 100PD but after soon research I found that it would fit no problem!

I have the milltek DP/sports cat from a Skoda Fabia Vrs you will also need the connecting pipe / by pass pipe!

Milltek have only recently released an Ibiza FR/Cupra version.

Milltek Part Numbers for the Skoda Fabia Vrs are

MSSKO3 Downpipe/Cat £259 plus VAT
MSSKO4 By-pipe pipe £36 plus VAT

My opinion of this so far after only having it for a few days are

Has made a big difference to my 100Pd and def does something! Cant comment on it yet but as I only had it fitted a few days

Things I have noticed so far it does rev alot easier and also improve torque I think IMO. also the turbo spools up quicker and makes an improved noise, almost like a whistle of sorts.

Let my dad take it out last night and asked him his opinion as then it wasnt me just thinking it. His comments were the same.

Cheapest I found was icjperformance.com

Tip for you. Order the Skoda parts

The FR and VRs DP and CAt are the same but the by pass pipe for each differs in price greatly.

Skoda by pass pipe £36
FR by pass pipe £150

Hope this helps someone

Triple D

I can also back you up stocky as the turbo spools up much quicker and even if you sit at idle and start lightly reving it you can hear the turbo whistle. Ive had the whole system done and its absolutly quality, makes so much difference in the way it picks up.
There are other manufacturers arround that do exhaust for the mk4 but as i have only seen and heard the milltek on both petrol and diesel i can only comment on them.

MCart

SEAT Sport Exahust

A photo of the SEAT Sport Exahust, its made by Super Sprint.

I have it installed in my Ibiza Sport 2.0

post-65-1102201386.jpg

post-65-1102201692.jpg

post-65-1102305454.jpg

post-65-1102374483.jpg

post-65-1102375016.jpg

Triple D

Here's a pic of my exhaust. Its a Milltek turbo-back system with race cat and twin jet tail pipe's
100_1309.jpg

2981.jpg

48b78a52.jpg

kteino

As far as ibiza tdi is concerned, in Poland full 2,5 inch exhaust (starting just from turbocharger) are most popular, however some 2 inch exhaustes happen. No cat at all, single end muffler. However, if you consider a really bigger turbo in your beeza, some serious problems with the downpipe arise- an ABS steering module interferes with the proper exhaust's course.

Fez boy

Apr 23, 2003
Watford
Visit site
Just to let you all know I had the Milltek fitted with the standard rear bumper ;)

My car has the MS-Design body kit and I called Milltek to make sure it would fit,they told me if there was a cutout it will be fine!

I drove to Awsome (200 miles) and guess what......it did not fit :censored: as my old exhaust had been cut off the only thing that could be done was for the end pipes(back box) to be cut and then fixed back on :whistle:

So then it was off to blueflame for some custom pipework and now it's all sorted.

I will post some pics when I get back home(and clean the car)

mexicupra

Jul 5, 2005
was Cambridge now Mexico
what exhausts are there for the CUPRA 1.8t PETROL, and that look as good as the standard oval back box. Milltek's listings only have the FR so hence its a twin pipe finish.
I posted this here as i think that its relevant as there are people out there that have petrol cupras and not diesels.
Hope that someone can give a definate answer to this and not mention Milltek.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
i had mine from the FR on with my Cupra bumpers, needed extended a little.

When i spoke to milltek they said no problems

But honestly Milltek do one for the cupra , you just need to sepcify, best to phone them to order and speak Dave as he has already confirmed they make the FR one fit the cupra, the only difference is a slight extentsion by 1-2 inches on the tip to fit through the bumper.

Phone them though, don't rely on the website

oh no the FR is not a twin tailpipe finish, the first one they did and the pic on their website ( my old car) is the oval one

also if you don't want milltek, then best your car to an exhaust manufacturer to get em to design one, thats what i had to do when i wanted one for the FR

Last edited:

Fez boy

Apr 23, 2003
Watford
Visit site
mexicupra said:
what exhausts are there for the CUPRA 1.8t PETROL, and that look as good as the standard oval back box. Milltek's listings only have the FR so hence its a twin pipe finish.
I posted this here as i think that its relevant as there are people out there that have petrol cupras and not diesels.
Hope that someone can give a definate answer to this and not mention Milltek.

You can get a custom system made from the likes of Top gear around £350 cat back ;)

Future_King

I've got 2003 1.4 16V sport.Which exhoust is best for my car?

after cat of course

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
1.2 exhaust query

I own a 1.2 2005 ibiza and i'm thinking of sorting myself out with a new exhaust.

Exhausts UK is local to me but im not conivnced about their qaulity.

I was wondering what you lot thought would be my best option and prices etc.

Thanks in advance...

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
im suprised yours doesnt, its the fr rear valance i belive... if u phoned seat and said its the fr black bit under the rear bumper they'll know what ur on about (my local seat garage had no idea tho) lol or u could just get the rear body kit and that has that bit cut out.. but then again thats £200 ...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.