What do you all do for a job

Wev

Nov 22, 2002
Derbyshire
Visit site
Infrastructure and Application support for the On-line division of a retailer. Mostly sells Fashion a product I am completely unsuitable to deal with, luckily I only do the tech.

No biscuits, :cry:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
What leon? Ive got a Mk2 Golf! ;)
is that proof that a SEAT is a thinking man's car or what....? :bleh:
oh and I get free cake and bread type products.... no distillery samples yet tho.....

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Oh oh foot in it well it is a seat forum excuse me for thinking everyone on here drove a seat

is that proof that a SEAT is a thinking man's car or what....? :bleh:
oh and I get free cake and bread type products.... no distillery samples yet tho.....

Two Mk2 Ibiza's and now on the third Mk4 ibiza, I think i fall into the category fairly well.

*think im possibly one of the surviving members of the band of the few that went over to the 1st International Seat Meet over in Bitburg Germany too.. all the others have pretty much moved on to 'other' cars

:whistle:

Last edited:

Deleted member 74601

I'm a field service engineer for the one of the largest telecoms companies in the world. We cover a big area from Carlisle, out to the coast, down to Manchester/Liverpool, even further down to Stoke and across all of North Wales.

al-jam01

Full time firefighter for the ministry of defence and also retained firefighter for North Yorkshire fire and rescue, keeps me out of trouble!

colsy

Mar 15, 2012
Dover
It's a good thread because no matter what job you do everyone's Job is important in life -without people having different skills then we wouldn't be where we are now ;)

itsmefishy

Jul 23, 2009
Nottingham
I'm a vehicle mechanic in the Royal Air Force. Work on all sorts of kit from land rovers and trailors to articulated trucks, aircraft refuellers and fire engines. Love my job!

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
I'm a vehicle mechanic in the Royal Air Force. Work on all sorts of kit from land rovers and trailors to articulated trucks, aircraft refuellers and fire engines. Love my job!

Do you work on those Mahooosive tank-transported trucks? Went past a convoy of about 8-10 of them on the M4 in South Wales last weekend, awesome things! Dread to think what the GPM (gallons per mile) those things do!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise