Ibiza Mk4 Part Numbers List

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
I just ordered them of VAGPARTS thought what the hell, a pic of them actually fitted would still be goog though.

gazjones

tt.jpg

there you go mate they are the same as the ibiza cupra ones actually just acc pedal is different on the cupra more rubber lol

gazjones

i will get all the part no.s for the interior trim like grab handles and a b and c pillers! in the next few days

Chemical Al

Trollied Member
Apr 6, 2004
Craven Arms, Shropshire
Badges

20VT badge (red ‘T’) – 1M6 853 687 C GQF
TDI badge (red ‘DI’) – 1M6853687KGQF
I B I Z A badge (spaced out) – 6L6 853 687 739

Anyone got the FR badge part no.? (the door pillar badge)

is it 6L0 853 670 KTP ? (think this maybe the badge of a leon wing? and different?) :confused:

the above number is correct, its the same badge on the ibiza and leon

Last edited:

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
The Fog lamp FR grill part number are wrong for me, 2 garages up here have said they dont work and are out dated.

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
LCR splitter is £16.99 + VAT
I B I Z A badge is £3.98 + VAT

anyone know the part number(s) for a diesel FR backbox by any chance? Im sure sumone on here has done this mod to their 1.4, id like to do the same.

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
A quick question for those of you that have changed the pedals for TT ones.... Does the LHD accelerator go straight on, or does it need modifying to fit? Also is it possible to get a set of Cupra pedals instaed of the TT ones, anyone got the part numbers and prices?

Thanks.

Last edited:

cla55y19

could you please do me a favour i need a new wish bone what is the part number for this also could you put some part numbers up for wipers the socket that the main arm rotates in has worn away i have no idea what its called or where to get another one from, thanks

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
I've had a look but can't find any prices for the new facelifted FR bumpers grills, including the top left and right bits by the bonnet and all lower parts, anybody know them? :confused:

I've come across a new bumper cheap!! Well, two actually... :whistle:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members