SCN members in and around Cumbria?

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
I've been a member on here for a few year now and I always keep an eye out for modified Seats when am out and about. I can't say I've seen many in the time I've been a member so am just wondering who is from Cumbria and the surrounding area and what car you drive with what mods.

I drive a mk2 Leon Cupra R, just a APR remap at the minute. H&R lowering springs and wheel spacers coming soon.

K22P UP

I've been a member on here for a few year now and I always keep an eye out for modified Seats when am out and about. I can't say I've seen many in the time I've been a member so am just wondering who is from Cumbria and the surrounding area and what car you drive with what mods.

I drive a mk2 Leon Cupra R, just a APR remap at the minute. H&R lowering springs and wheel spacers coming soon.

Whitehaven pal!! Not long joined up to scn, where abouts in cumbria you from? I've just started a thread with pics of my mk1 tdi take a look... Love the mk2's look great what colour you got?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Am from Penrith so not far away. I had my cars 3rd year service and 1st MOT done at Whitehaven Seat dealership a few week ago. I'll take a look. My mk2 is yellow, here is a quick pic

IMG_2614.jpg

K22P UP

Am from Penrith so not far away. I had my cars 3rd year service and 1st MOT done at Whitehaven Seat dealership a few week ago. I'll take a look. My mk2 is yellow, here is a quick pic

IMG_2614.jpg

Now that is nice!!! [B)] heard good reports about them to be fair I've not personally took my own as mate does all that side for me but supposed to be pretty good, Your only down the road to be fair then mate....

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Thanks, I used Whitehaven Seat as I had heard good things about them and warned away from Carlisle Seat. I only used a Seat dealer to keep a full Seat Service history on the car. Yeah not far, are you going to the Cumbrian vag meet in a couple of weeks?

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Thanks, what mods have you done to your Leon?
just lowered it, cobra non res cat back with toyosport decat, HiDs, forge tip, 008 and jetex cone. Ordered some 3SDM 0.01s, fully pollybushing and dogbone mount then in a couple months buying a 4way digi air set up. Yourself?
Im in cumbria , from ulverston area :) drive a ovni ibiza. you guys heard of the cumbria vag show coming up ?
**cough-cough** watch this space for a mini/might not be mini meet up hartside...middle of August. Me and a couple lads above you are trying to work something out :)

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
just lowered it, cobra non res cat back with toyosport decat, HiDs, forge tip, 008 and jetex cone. Ordered some 3SDM 0.01s, fully pollybushing and dogbone mount then in a couple months buying a 4way digi air set up. Yourself?

I've only own my Leon for 3 month, so far just a APR remap, but am buying lowering springs and wheel spacers in the next couple of week.

ezza24

Feb 11, 2013
Hemel Hempsted hertfordshire
Hi guys i am from Down south but I'm am up in Cumbria visiting my family in barrow in furness at the moment I'm staying on walney island . I love it up here I am off to ulverston this afternoon for a look around I drive a grey mk1 lcr with black wheels if anyone spots me gimi a wave:)

Silentnight*

Mar 20, 2012
newcastle
Hi guys i am from Down south but I'm am up in Cumbria visiting my family in barrow in furness at the moment I'm staying on walney island . I love it up here I am off to ulverston this afternoon for a look around I drive a grey mk1 lcr with black wheels if anyone spots me gimi a wave:)

Come back up in August...having a meet sorted by us fellow SCN members ;)

Mar 19, 2010

Ulverston is decent for the pubs! Its also the carnival saturday, best night out on saturday in ulv for sure :)

Mar 19, 2010
What about vulnerable 20 year old lasses? Carnival=moose hoof! I'm deffo there...

..Guys how far is Ulverston away from Newcastle? Hahaha

Im sure there will be plenty of easy going birds... haha. Im gonna be out all day in ulverston like, good sesh

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.