SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I'll drop SEAT a line about it, and see what they say about an updated list. They are in the same situation really though as they don't produce the phones.

They made their system to what should be a basic standard system, but all these phone manufacturers have a different idea of how they want their software to interact with stuff.

But if we compile a list:

Firstly there are many more of us, with varying types of phones with which to try out.

Secondly using the website and forum we can easily publish our data, in a way we can help SEAT out too.

Chuckie

I Have It
Apr 22, 2006
South Lincolnshire
Sorry no such luck,

I have pressed most of the buttons and have found nothing, I will continue to look but guidance from anybody would be appreciated.

Cheers

Ch

ewizzy

I have a Sony Ericsson W810i

Phone book works, Voice dialling works, everything works as it should, apart from it occasionally drops the bluetooth connection. Had the dealers replace the bluetooth box and it still does it.

phones software version is: cxc1250316r4ce012000000 (this is the very latest software version BTW)

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnnyDrama

Dec 19, 2006
Lancs
I have a Sony Ericsson W810i

Phone book works, Voice dialling works, everything works as it should, apart from it occasionally drops the bluetooth connection. Had the dealers replace the bluetooth box and it still does it.

phones software version is: cxc1250316r4ce012000000 (this is the very latest software version BTW)

Hope this helps! :)

Just wondered, is that the software version which came with the phone or did you get it updated - if so, where did you get it from? And lastly, how do you find out what software version you are running? (I also have a W810i)

Cheers

ewizzy

No, you can update the software either through the phone, or through your PC.

If you go to the menu screen, then go to "settings" (the little spanner icon)
When in "settings" click the down bit on the cursor to highlight "update service" click "select"

When you are in the update service menu, you can tell the phone to "search for update" and also you can check the software version too.

When I first got the phone, it updated the software when I did this, there has since been NO updates for nearly 9 months.

Hope this helps

Alex

JohnnyDrama

Dec 19, 2006
Lancs
No, you can update the software either through the phone, or through your PC.

If you go to the menu screen, then go to "settings" (the little spanner icon)
When in "settings" click the down bit on the cursor to highlight "update service" click "select"

When you are in the update service menu, you can tell the phone to "search for update" and also you can check the software version too.

When I first got the phone, it updated the software when I did this, there has since been NO updates for nearly 9 months.

Hope this helps

Alex

Cheers for the help, unfortunately when I've checked my phone I don't actually have an update service under settings, checked the other menus and can't find anything - might be something to do with it being a T-Mobile phone, dunno personally...

mako111

Vodafone v1605 works (HTC TyTn) ROM version 1.20.161.6 (date 08/02/06) Radio version 1.03.06.00.

Phonebook is accessible through the car, not sure if this is the same as sync'd?

Mar 26, 2007
Norn Iron
I didn't get to try this out properly today..

BUT, within a few seconds I had my 6233 connected up and made a call on it. Didn't wait untill the numbers were imported or anything, seems like some job though.. Nice!

eidimon

Vodafone v1605 works (HTC TyTn) ROM version 1.20.161.6 (date 08/02/06) Radio version 1.03.06.00.

Phonebook is accessible through the car, not sure if this is the same as sync'd?

does this have windows mobile 5 as an operating system?
because i tried pairing with my eten x500 (which has the same operating system and is a similar class device) but no luck so far. it detects the car's bluetooth, but it doesn't show any services to use. i then enter the car's pin, and it says it's paired, but the car doesn't give any clue on the screen that it has even detected the phone. As for interacting with it...

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members