Leon MK1 TDI 110 help

LewisAnthony

Jul 10, 2017
Hi guys,

apologies if this has already been covered and if so please point me in the right direction. In the not so distant future i'll be looking to do some upgrades
Now i don't want to hear from people that it's not worth it or just buy an FR.
pretty please...:redface:

I'm looking for a guide to fitting a pd150 turbo including parts list and installation if such a thing exists. I am aware of standard procedures such as upgrading brakes and clutch to deal with the extra power.

can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Ok well for starters the 110 is an older generation VE type engine and not a PD (Pumpe Duse) so there a few differences and certain parts thst won't transfer across from the PD150.

If you're going to fit the 150 turbo you'll also need to upgrade the intercooler and pipework.
The 110 has a measly and very inefficient side mount intercooler whereas as the 150 has a front mount which supposedly good up to approximately 300bhp...if you can get the friggin pipework joints to hold as VAG bayonet connectors are notoriously ****!
An aftermarket hardpipe kit is ideal here for peace of mind.
Next you'll want to upgrade your injectors, at least .240 nozzles if I remember rightly?
I'd also add the 130/150 tip, inlet manifold, map sensor, MAF and airbox before getting it remapped.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LewisAnthony

Jul 10, 2017
Ok well for starters the 110 is an older generation VE type engine and not a PD (Pumpe Duse) so there a few differences and certain parts thst won't transfer across from the PD150.

If you're going to fit the 150 turbo you'll also need to upgrade the intercooler and pipework.
The 110 has a measly and very inefficient side mount intercooler whereas as the 150 has a front mount which supposedly good up to approximately 300bhp...if you can get the friggin pipework joints to hold as VAG bayonet connectors are notoriously ****!
An aftermarket hardpipe kit is ideal here for peace of mind.
Next you'll want to upgrade your injectors, at least .240 nozzles if I remember rightly?
I'd also add the 130/150 tip, inlet manifold, map sensor, MAF and airbox before getting it remapped.

Thanks for the help! I was looking at doing the T4 injector upgrade, I'll look into the other parts now.

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Where are you based mate as I've just picked up another 150 Leon to pinch bits from so I'll be stripping it soon.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.