Leon FR Super Copa Remap Or Chip

Bully007

May 9, 2017
I'm looking into having my car mapped or chip but unsure of which one is best. I'm not after massive power increase just something to give me a quicker acceleration and a nice strong smooth pull if you know what I mean.

Or is remap or chip not what I should be doing? Advice greatly needed

Last edited:

Wondering

Jan 1, 2010
Cardiff
I'm looking into having my car mapped or chip but unsure of which one is best. I'm not after massive power increase just something to give me a quicker acceleration and a nice strong smooth pull if you know what I mean.

Or is remap or chip not what I should be doing? Andvance greatly needed

Remap Revo Stage 1 . Power increase to 200bhp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

I have a mk3 and very happy with Stage 1 Revo

I will be going stage 2 next year and have chosen Revo over APR simply because they give me controllable power rather than brutal power upgrade.

I like Revo as they make sure via lots and lots of testing you get the power the car can take, dont mean you dont have to update components but like TFSI TOM I have a SPS, you also on my car get a security feature that turns off the fuel pump... Tell insurance company about this helps with premium.

Enjoy the car I think MK1, 2 and 3 are all great cars in different ways :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eiigintas

Sep 20, 2017
I have a mk3 and very happy with Stage 1 Revo

I will be going stage 2 next year and have chosen Revo over APR simply because they give me controllable power rather than brutal power upgrade.

I like Revo as they make sure via lots and lots of testing you get the power the car can take, dont mean you dont have to update components but like TFSI TOM I have a SPS, you also on my car get a security feature that turns off the fuel pump... Tell insurance company about this helps with premium.

Enjoy the car I think MK1, 2 and 3 are all great cars in different ways :)

Wow, nice!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.