New member located in Denmark

Filipovic93

Oct 18, 2017
Hello.

I'm a new owner of a Seat Leon 1,4 TSi FR DSG. It haven't arrived yet, but why not become a member of the forum. I ordered it on sunday, and it should be here in about 3 months... :lol:

I've had only one car, a Honda Civic EP2. So I'm moving from a Jap to a VAG...

I hope I find something cool on this site and maybe learn the new car a bit better before it arrives.

Specs from the car

Pirineos Grey
Parking Sensor front and rear
Adaptive cruise control
Rear armrest
Full LED lights
LED interior
Full Link
Seat Sound System
Media System Plus

Winter wheels: 17" Dynamic
Summer wheels: 18" Performance II 30/2

Kind regards

One from Denmark ;)

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
Welcome to the forum mate. After spending the next 3 months on here, you’ll have a list as long long as your arm of nice things to do to your new car when it arrives. Great place for everything SEAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Filipovic93

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, I don't think I want to do that much to my car when it arrives. Only stuff I can think off so far is the mirror closing on one tap of locking the car.
I don't know which else I would want. Maybe the fogs turning on when I'm turning. And the needle sweep.

What else ? ;)

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
I like the alarm chirps on opening and closing. I’ve also enabled fuel litres to refill in the car menu - not a lot of point to it but I find it interesting to compare what it’s telling me and what I actually put in. I’ve tried to increase the comfort blink of the indicators from 3 to 5 but haven’t succeeded with that one yet. There’s a great post in the obd11 thread with all the possible mods you can do and the coding required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Filipovic93

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah, I have seen the thread I think. Where can you buy the cable from, since buying it from USA gives me a lot of headache because of the custom fees and like that.
Yeah I saw a video of the alarm chirps and I think I would get insane from it.
But the other one with fuel in, sound like a good idea.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members