Tyre pressures

essexeddie

Oct 26, 2014
Hi everybody. New on the site and live in Essex would you believe. Originally from London.
I have a 2007 Cordoba in Tenerife of which I am pleased with, as we spend quite a bit of time there. Can anyone tell me the tyre pressures please as its all in Spanish and I cant find the details. Thanks

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
Only if you sneak me your suitcase the next time your going.:D 32 psi front and 30 psi rear would probably do. I don't have the exact manual or figures for yours as mine is an earlier model so someone feel free to correct me if those are not the right figures.

essexeddie

Oct 26, 2014
Thanks PUV that will do as a start. Btw I'm out here now and its been over 30c every day. Sorry :)

rodrigocswm

Jan 5, 2015
Brazil
Take a look at your car's fuel cap, see if there has no instructions. My cordoba has instructions but some new car models do not have any information on this site.

Mine has calibration information for the car only with driver and also for the car full

essexeddie

Oct 26, 2014
Take a look at your car's fuel cap, see if there has no instructions. My cordoba has instructions but some new car models do not have any information on this site.

Mine has calibration information for the car only with driver and also for the car full

Yep you are absolutely right, I did find it a few weeks ago thanks:rolleyes:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.