2 lucky escapes for our Ibizas this evening...

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
Each of them lost one of their 9 lives today!

I took mum's MK4 Cupra to the local automatic car wash as it got covered in bird crap earlier. The wash started as normal, it covered the car in soap and then just stopped. I got out and asked one of the staff for some help. He told me to drive round and he'd reset it. We did this and put it through again, it started off as before then something went horribly wrong...I turned round when I heard lots of crunching to see the system falling to bits! One of the belts snapped, and the top washer started to come loose. I booted it out of the car wash to see the washer then fall to the ground! Good job I got it out of there in time, or else the car would've needed a new roof! I got a refund and drove off with a reminder to never use automatic car washes again.

Then I got home and decided to put the MK2 back in the garage. I must've rubbed the NSF wheel against a flat packed box by the wall, then in horror, I saw the full size step ladder fall off its hangers and land against the side of the car. I got out and removed the ladder thinking about how much the side respray and panels would be only to discover the car was completely unmarked!

I'm not touching the cars tonight, and I'm gonna change my pants now!

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
toXXin said:
Feck off Jase! :D
i'm looking for a "one last fling before i tie the knot" if she's interested :D her or kevs mum.or both,now thats the way to end a single life :p