SEAT watford

imagice

I had a problem with my indicator which turned out to be a mouse nibbling cables.
I called seat in watford to see if they could take a look and arranged to take it down the next day in the afternoon.
The staff were excellent and kept me informed all the way.
Obviously the works was not covered under the warranty but fair play they gave me an excellent price for what they had to do in short notice.
In 2.5 hours they had stripped the wheel, wheel casing and fuse box out to see if there was any other damage. They replaced the cable and put it all back together.
My car will always go to this garage as my first impression has been excellent.
I have always taken my previous golf plus to VW in watford who are also excellent and i was a bit apprehensive taking my car to a different garage but my mind has been set at ease now.
Big thumbs up for Watford SEAT.

imagice

LOL,
To be honest they were excellent and will be happy to get my car serviced from them all the time.

imagice

Thanks Watford SEAT for a pleasant experience.
I just wanted to let the SEAT community know you are well worth a visit.
Great staff, Great experience.
Look forward to seeing you in the future.

cChanceFR

Feb 20, 2014
Will bear Seat Watford in mind with this recommendation! NEVER used dealers, put off by poor customer service and mentions of ripping people off. Good to know there is a local dealer that is good! Been to Audi in Watford (not for me) and their customer service was fantastic, must be VAG thing haha

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.