Is Needle sweep possible on 62 reg Supercopa edition?

Loftymatt

Jan 5, 2016
Hi all,

A friend has had his Audi A3 updated with Vag.com from a friend to include needle sweep etc and mentioned that this friend can also do Seat's and is willing to do mine for me.

He hasn't got the seat codes so I have been looking around for them but am having trouble finding the code for the needle sweep feature (I have seen video footage of it working on a mk2). :confused:

Firstly A) is needle sweep available on my car? B) does anyone have the coding needed for this? and C) does anyone recommend any other vag.com features that are worth having?

Thanks Matt

ysfdncr

Jan 17, 2016
New Jersey, USA
Hi all,

A friend has had his Audi A3 updated with Vag.com from a friend to include needle sweep etc and mentioned that this friend can also do Seat's and is willing to do mine for me.

He hasn't got the seat codes so I have been looking around for them but am having trouble finding the code for the needle sweep feature (I have seen video footage of it working on a mk2). :confused:

Firstly A) is needle sweep available on my car? B) does anyone have the coding needed for this? and C) does anyone recommend any other vag.com features that are worth having?

Thanks Matt
Try to enable staging function on vcds and see if it works or not.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.