Crewe Seat Do It Again!

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
Called into the dealership in person last Thursday to book in for the second service from my pre paid service plan and first MOT.
Booked in with a lovely young lady for the following Monday and saw Joe, who was busy with another customer on the way out.
Got a letter in the post on the Saturday from Joe apologising for not being able to talk to me as he was busy and stating that he would see me on Monday (it's the little things).
Dropped the car off on Monday, got an email with results and video link of the vehicle health check mid morning and then I collected it earlier than arranged all done and dusted.
Today (Tuesday) get a call from Joe apologising that he forgot to tell me that he had ordered me a new bonnet liner under warranty as mine was mouldy and to call in to get it fitted. Must've caught him on the hop turning up early.
All in all, top service again, no complaints and very happy customer.

Keep up the good work ladies and gents.

Clazzer

Mar 17, 2014
Stoke on Trent
Top service mate, you've set the bar high again. I'll pop in to see you in a couple of months to purchase another service pack. Need to get my clutch and exhaust sorted first though ready for summer ;)

See you soon.

GTRACING

Sep 27, 2014
Crewe Seat.

Message for Joe.
I have a Exeo ST 140 diesel.
I look all around the forum and Crewe Seat seem to be one of the best in the country. I travel to get my Exeo serviced and warranty work carried out.
On the Exeo theads there are a few concerns regarding DPFs mine has already had to have work done , and its only done 12k. On a thead a lad had a "DPF Chemical Clean" £104. As you seem a genuine guy answering all questions. Is this a new option Seat are offering or just a bottle of DPFCleaner, if not what does this service offer do they remove the DPF. My Exeo has one servive left ( Service pack) before the warranty runs out. This may be something I will look at as I will keep the car for several more years , great car.
Many Thanks
Regards Mark (GTRacing)

JoeleonFR

Jan 4, 2014
Crewe
Hi Mark,

This is something I've not heard of and it isn't something that we offer, however all dealers are different in what services that they provide. in the 4 years that I have been here I've seen one DPF fail on an Exeo (2011 170 TDI ST) and this was down to the driver ignoring the DPF light and the DPF was blocked over a specific loading where it can not be manually regenerated.
My best advice is - (Based on my experience) As long as your not doing frequent stop/start journeys and the car is regularly maintained and looked after & has a long decent run now and then I would highly doubt any problems will occur (touch wood)
There is the option for the DPF to be removed it's not something a main dealer would carry out but it can be done, however it is a requirement for the MOT Test!

Anything else Mark, let me know.

Joe :)

GTRACING

Sep 27, 2014
Hi Joe.
Thank you for your reply,
I use Shell V Max fuel , The responce and economy have improved . Would you recomend a aftermarket cleaner or additive . I will certainly look at coming to you for my next service.
Thanks again
Mark

JoeleonFR

Jan 4, 2014
Crewe
No problem Mark, personally if it was my car I would leave it be! If the DPF does ever get clogged to a point where you can't regenerate it there are companies throughout the UK that will remove and clean the DPF. Stick to the service intervals, use decent fuel as you are already, avoid short journeys, and give it a good run now and then so the engine can get to the temperature required to burn off the soot load within the DPF :)

Joe

JoeleonFR

Jan 4, 2014
Crewe
Just to make people in the North West area aware of our competitive service packages that we offer along with dealer of the year award winning service!

for £399 we offer the following package;

• 2 Scheduled services (1 Major, 1 Minor)
• 2 MOT Tests
• 1 Air Con service
• 1 Brake fluid change
• 10% off parts/accessories
• SEAT Trained technician/service stamps

A Breakdown below for the individual servicing costs

• 1 Major service £259.00
• 1 Minor service £149.00
• 1 Air Con service £49.99
• 1 Brake fluid change £49.00
• 2 MOT Tests £78.00

Total of £584.99

This totals to an overall SAVING of £185.99

We offer courtesy cars and a collection and delivery service subject to availability!

We will also consider all makes and models - email me for details if you guys have any further enquiry's

[email protected] -

All enquiry's welcome :)

Joe - Service Advisor @ Crewe SEAT

Hoikey

Aug 5, 2015
Stoke
I'd also be interested in a spoiler fitted to my 15 plate fr and colour coded to emotion red

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

JoeleonFR

Jan 4, 2014
Crewe
Hello chaps,

I no longer work at Crewe SEAT. However if you call Matt in parts on 01270 507040 he will be happy to assist. All the best,

Joe

JoeleonFR

Jan 4, 2014
Crewe
Good evening! I am due to start back at Crewe SEAT in my previous position as a service advisor in the next couple of weeks. If there is anything I can do to help anyone pop me a message or give me a call, I'll try my best but bare with me I've been out of the job 2 years!

Cheers.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise