Back in Grey? Cupra 265 from Mexico

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Been away for a couple of years since I had to sell my '14 Ibiza FR due to incoming baby and the need to haul all kinds of baby stuff and a bigass carseat.

Things have settled down, the kiddo is now 2 years old (another one in the way) and the money is less tight so I started looking for a gently used '14 Leon FR...... ended up with a '15 Cupra 265 instead following the Wife's advice :p

Car is bone stock aside from the previous owner completely debadging it, and some VCDS coding I've done here and there, and will probably stay the same for a long time if the gods give me the strength and self-control.

Here in Mexico we only had the 265 for 2015 in DSG, fully loaded, but no traffic sensors sorcery since we're still kinda 3rd world anyway.

Anyway, it's good to be back, I have been popping-in from time to time lurking to find some info to help a co-worker who still has his Ibiza, but now I'll be more active.
I have a bunch of questions and I'm trying to find answers for all of them on the threads so I won't be asking the same over and over again.

He're are a couple pictures of the old FR and the new Cupra.
Cheers!

RjxCjaO.jpg

WrwjLEs.jpg

YZtTHjY.jpg

Eo4ozM2.jpg

EDIT: Bu66er!, can a MOD please move this sorry excuse for a thread to Newbies introduction where it belongs?

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.