Pete's Mk5 Bocanegra

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Size of your Wheels and tyres?

17x7.5 215 40 17.

(update)

just had another service in prep for ring, (90k) and strangely a new rear tyre just the one tho.
(new alloys soon??.....)

Last edited:

PraiseTheSun

Apr 5, 2017
Green Hill Zone
Alright pal, love the look of your HIDs. Just got a kit installed myself but the pattern inst symmetrical.
How did you go about adjusting your headlights, I've seen some cars have adjustment screws near the headlamp assembly. Any tips?

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Alright pal, love the look of your HIDs. Just got a kit installed myself but the pattern inst symmetrical.
How did you go about adjusting your headlights, I've seen some cars have adjustment screws near the headlamp assembly. Any tips?

2 screws to adjust left and right and up and down. have a look in the light there are 2 white screws.

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Not done much updating, went to the ring start of May, came home 0 issue's, and just had the front pads and discs changed and brakes rebled,
Ds2500
Mintex mdc1851
Are s2000 fluid.

AaronnWoodss

Jun 18, 2017
Pete, first of all.. Absolutely love the Boc, looks stunning! Just got one myself last month & was helping you might have a link to the license plate LED's I can't seem to find them anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
Pete, first of all.. Absolutely love the Boc, looks stunning! Just got one myself last month & was helping you might have a link to the license plate LED's I can't seem to find them anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers bud,

Festoon x2 239 38mm

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
well its been fun. car is for sale. hope the new owner likes it as much as i do/did.

Mark a

Sep 24, 2017
Lovely looking car that mate :drool: bet that's well rapid it's a car I would love to own at some point if I have ever got the cash for it lol

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
update-

car has sold. plenty of fun miles. its been a great little car. :)

hope the new owner treats it as well as i do :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.