Whistling noise from window blower and bluetooth problems

Jordanwhee7

Nov 12, 2017
Wales
Whenever i turn the blowers on, hot or cold, windscreen or feet, there is a whistling noise coming from both front windows (bottom corners closest to the seat belt) it does it from setting 1 all the way up and gets louder any ideas on a fix? And i have the garmin sat nav, connecting to my phone first thing when the car has just started it takes 10 minutes for my music to play without freezing or breaking up, the car ia still under warranty until february 2018 so is this anything a dealer can fix?

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I'd reckon that the whistling noise is air escaping out via that route, so, does that mean that you have accidentally blocked the vents in the boot area that should get blown open to let this incoming air displace some existing cabin air?

Edit:- it is well known that Ibiza allows rain water in the top of the door frame, which you might have noticed when opening the door after it has been standing parked while there had been rain. For what it is worse, Polo does not have this issue and I don't think that Fabia does either.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members