iOS11 and in car bluetooth issues

Windydave13

Mar 20, 2016
A random one but for some reason when i receive a call in the car, it rings and i can answer it from the steering wheel but there is no sound?

What i don't remember is whether it was doing this before i upgraded to iOS11 on my phone or before.

Anyone else having issues? Have you fixed it? If so how?

TaylorAnthony

Nov 15, 2017
new york
Here are fixes for your iPhone, Bluetooth not working in iOS 11 after update or auto fix all Bluetooth interference while using in Car: :) howtoisolve.com/ios-11-bluetooth-not-working/

Windydave13

Mar 20, 2016
I tried pretty much all of them, but it would connect and i could make a call but no sound would come through and everything was quiet at both ends.

I had the opportunity to purchase a new iphone which works fine, so i can only assume either there was a hardware fault on my old 5S, or iOS11 didn't like my 5S. My 6 works with no problem

okedave

Jul 14, 2014
I tried pretty much all of them, but it would connect and i could make a call but no sound would come through and everything was quiet at both ends.

I had the opportunity to purchase a new iphone which works fine, so i can only assume either there was a hardware fault on my old 5S, or iOS11 didn't like my 5S. My 6 works with no problem

I have a 5s and Ive been having problems with my phone since it updated to IOS11. :-(

Dicko90

Feb 14, 2017
It’s Apple’s way of making us all buy new phones, every time a new model comes out followed by a new IOS update the older models begin to fail! My thinking is new software put faults on old models forcing us to upgrade :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.