latestcarpics008.jpg

latestcarpics009.jpg

STA40244.jpg

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Very nice mate... local lad too, Hythe Marina I see :D

Will keep an eye out for you as I live a couple of minutes away from there. So if you see a Ovni Yello LCR driver waving or flashing at you (lights, that is!) it's me :)

Fidge

SEAT Enthusiast!
Sep 9, 2004
Southampton UK
very nice mate and from me nice wheels what are they :)

Thanks, wheels are Dare motorsport Supermesh 18", I wouldn't recommend them tho although they look sweet, the chrome rim perishes every winter! This is my second set and the chrome is flaking away AGAIN!

Fidge

SEAT Enthusiast!
Sep 9, 2004
Southampton UK
Very nice mate... local lad too, Hythe Marina I see :D

Will keep an eye out for you as I live a couple of minutes away from there. So if you see a Ovni Yello LCR driver waving or flashing at you (lights, that is!) it's me :)

Will look out for you mate! Think I've seen a yellow one about! :)

simon34

smoooooooth
May 2, 2006
northampton
Thanks, wheels are Dare motorsport Supermesh 18", I wouldn't recommend them tho although they look sweet, the chrome rim perishes every winter! This is my second set and the chrome is flaking away AGAIN!

Thats a bugger about the chrome have been looking for somthing like those fo mine guess i will have to keep looking:(

dan leoncupra

very nice mate you going to black out the window aswell to finish it off

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
what tints have you got on the windows , if any?...... think they are tinted?

Thinking about getting mine tinted.... rears onbiously but unsure how far to go....

dan leoncupra

just lost my pic i'll put one up in a min id you want i went light smoked on the front and dark smoked on the back

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
mine is black too , just debating on level of tint... main reason was protection for baby in rear baby seat (OH and also style too lol)

Fidge

SEAT Enthusiast!
Sep 9, 2004
Southampton UK
what tints have you got on the windows , if any?...... think they are tinted?

Thinking about getting mine tinted.... rears onbiously but unsure how far to go....

Na no tints on mine! Don't think I'll get any either! Wanna spend all my money on performance now! :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.