My Platinum Grey Cupra

Mike Green

Cupra crazy
May 4, 2007
Surrey
That car is a beauty! I have a standard LCR met grey and got me thinking some ideas. Unfortunately buying the car has caused me not to be able to buy anything other than a litre of petrol a day for the next few months!

Got to say the exhaust and badge are musts!

Great to see cars kitted out like that.

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Cheers Mike, it won't be long before you start on the modding crusade :lol:

I said two years ago when i bought the car that i wasn't gonna do anything to mine... Ended up on SEAT forums and I just couldn't help myself... Lol :D

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Ha i said exactly the same Scott and soon as I met Slick and saw what wonders he done to his car it completely changed my mind! :)

Teasy

Sep 1, 2007
Middlesbrough
Nice 1.
I love the gun metal grey - just like mine. I was going to get a red one but I'm more than happy with grey. Only one niggle (just like mine).......is the "silver" door mirrors, thinking of getting 'em colour coded, been quoted £70 for the pair

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
My mirror covers are actually the chrome one's from SEAT not the silver FR one's that's on your's mate.

£70 is a bit much to spray two mirrors! £30 would be nearer it or do it yourself... ;)

Jimski

Back to the fold!
Nov 3, 2007
Staffs
awesome mate, love it!! everythin goes together really well!!

Jimski

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Cheers for the comments, where abouts you from?

I got it remapped at a place called BEDROCK VEEDUBS in Motherwell. I would NOT recommend them mate, Their aftersales care is Sh*te!

amccan10

Feb 16, 2007
Wishaw
Looking really good, where'd you get your exhaust from?

What like was the remap? noticeable difference? never heard any one using bedrock, mainly always custom code / revo etc etc.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Custom made exhaust from Elite Exhausts in Ayr, I would recommend them mate.

There was a noticeable difference after the remap although the figures weren't great... 204 bhp which was below JABBA's estimates... It was 189bhp before the map and i was told to expect between 215-225bhp on the day.

Bedrock promised to look at the following week but just got excuse after excuse from them.

They wouldn't supply me with power graphs, kept going back, told me they had been deleted from the computer...

I got trading standards involved.

4 months later I received power graphs (the one's that had been deleted)

Bedrock told trading standards the figures he quoted me (215-225bh) were based on his car oddly because his is a cupra "R" with 225 as standard! So I would stay clear of BEDROCK VEEDUBS!

amccan10

Feb 16, 2007
Wishaw
How does your exhaust sound? All nice sweeping bends etc?

I've got a powerflow from C+C in hillington & it's pish. Far too loud and some of the pipework looks like it's been knee bent.

Was in bedrock a few months ago, didn't have any problems with them. Prob stick with star though, used them on a few occasions, and can't fault them excellent after salses

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.