Pictures of little ding from thursday

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
ello had a wee bump in my car thursday night as some of you guys fromthe mk4 section may know, so as promised pics of car:headhurt: dosen't look so bad now as it did that night:rolleyes:
Before and after
plug.jpg

100_0308.jpg

Rear
Photo-0017.jpg

100_0310.jpg

Side
Photo-0019.jpg

100_0314.jpg

100_0311.jpg

this is the window i crawled out through
100_0313.jpg

Last edited:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
and heres the rest

the guy said on the fone that the passenger side was worse but it dosen't look to bad
100_0309.jpg

the cosy interior
100_0315.jpg

and they even found the battery for me bless
100_0316.jpg

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
Definitely looked better before.

Incidentally, I think that car might have been destined for me originally, as Castlegate phoned me up in June 2004 to tell me they had got a red FR TDi in stock if I was interested in taking up their offer. I had already ordered one from Robinsons though. I think mine looks in better condition now though.;)

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
glad your ok. seems the beezers cab shell stayed in reasonable shape considering you rolled it 4-6 times lucky boy when are you getting the cupra :D??

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
jesus thats some serious damage there!! I take it your ok then......unfortunately, no amount of autoglym's gonna polish that out.

cheers for that mate your grammer is a bit off there i think tho:D
looks like the sentence is "jesus thats some serious damage there!! I take it your ok then......unfortunately,":lol:

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
:-o Glad to hear you are OK!!!

Do you know whats goin to happen to the car now?

I know this may sound a little bit cheeky after what you have gone through, but would you be interested in selling the exhaust? :hide:

Many thanks

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
:-o Glad to hear you are OK!!!

Do you know whats goin to happen to the car now?

I know this may sound a little bit cheeky after what you have gone through, but would you be interested in selling the exhaust? :hide:

Many thanks

what bit you want matey?
i have the back box in the back garden

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
£30 and it's yours mate, trouble is transporting to you P+P will prob be more than the box itself

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
got the flip key out of the ingition aswell only needs new blade(bout £3 off ebay), your spare key transponder and recode to cental locking(5 min DIY job)

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
£30 and it's yours mate, trouble is transporting to you P+P will prob be more than the box itself

Youre a star mate!

Transport will be a bit of a problem as im in Bromley- South East London lol

Would you be able to find out how much postage would be? If its really high then i might travel up to Norwich during halfterm which is in a weeks time.

Would you be able to send me a few pics of the exhaust to: [email protected]?

Many thanks mate :thumbup:

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
i used to live in bromley when i was a wee boy, fostal close and went st marks primary . i'll do some research on how much it'll cost for signed delivery and stuff to rap it in etc and i'll get some pictures of it a bit later as i've just taken some painkillers and i'm a bit woosy at the mo :D
when it was cut off they went very close to the box itself so whoever puts it back on will have to weld a small sleave onto it but and exhaust place can fit it no problem

Last edited:

MichalR

Sep 2, 2006
Bromley, London
i used to live in bromley when i was a wee boy, 5 fostal close and started school at st marks primary. i'll do some research on how much it'll cost for signed delivery and stuff to rap it in etc and i'll get some pictures of it a bit later as i've just taken some painkillers and i'm a bit woosy at the mo :D
when it was cut off they went very close to the box itself so whoever puts it back on will have to weld a small sleave onto it but and exhaust place can fit it no problem

Its a small world lol

Yeah no worries mate, take as long as you need :)

Im 90% sure that its the box for me but i just need to see how close is 'very close' lol

Triple D

Ill have the flip key off you then matey if your selling things ;) how does a deep sea diver sound? ;) (fiver)

On another note though, that is a fooking big mess, and cannot belive how well it stood up really. The B pillars are still straight as far as i can see,although i did note that the speedo is at 50 mph :confused: is that supposed to happen in a crash?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.