B3LSY

updated one of mine

017-10.jpg

rideonracing

Peter McCormick
Aug 3, 2009
Fife, Scotland
shiney engine bits!

could ne1 pleaaaase tell me where they got all the shiney chrome bits from for the leon cupra r engine bay? such as the bit that goes from intercooler to the turbo and the long horizontal part at the front o the engine..(jst infront o the injectors) looks quite nifty!!![B)]

cheers!

ibiza_95

1.8T MK2 Conversion
you can polish the parts up a treat using wet and dry and metal polish just takes a long time, there are companies that do it also.
And the pipes from the turbo are usually custom made from stainless steel... most exhaust places will make you one up for not too much :)

Aug 2, 2009
North Lincs
stuff doin that by hand!!! it the chrome charger pipe im mainly lookin for.. dnt know of newhere i could get one do ya??

There's a member on here that does polished charge pipes for £50. Once you've received and fitted the new one you send him back your old one!
D.K. i think his username is.

I'm desperate for one but no spare £££££ at the mo!!

Loony R

Quattro ist fur sissies
Nov 23, 2007
Manchester UK
My updated bay

Hi guys!
Here's an updated pic of my bay after de-baffling and coating the charge pipe, custom making a new heatshield and fitting the S3 strut brace
DSC00893.jpg

Cheers for looking

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland
Hi guys!
Here's an updated pic of my bay after de-baffling and coating the charge pipe, custom making a new heatshield and fitting the S3 strut brace

Cheers for looking

Well its certainly different :D, I'm liking the heat sheild, its very like the jabba one but it looks sweet any pics of it off the car so us peeps can see whats invloved in it.

P.S that bend in the silicon pipe from the filter to the MAF ain't gonna help with you airflow readings.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.