Chino's Ibiza FR 20VT - 7.5 years on...

Makey_FR

Dec 31, 2008
Yeah, should be doing the usuals next year, Fast Show, Trax etc..due to show on the Evolution stand(my mates club) but may well switch to SCN. You planning on doing some?

I hear ya on the slippery roads mate...easy on the throttle these mornings.

Ah cool cool, il keep in touch anyway, planning on doing just about all the majour ones, im sure il be flying round donnington at ISTS to keep your eye out if your off!

i know traction control was off skits at east midlands airport today, its mental, have to start washing her at least twice a week oncethey start putting salt down on the roads!

Nov 25, 2007
Derby
down side about mine is i cant use my car got no intercooler on it at the min so sat at work these weeks are goin to drag lol

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Really is that normal to wait that long do they have to ship it from abroad then?!

I called them this lunchtime, apparently they are out of stock of one of the parts of the kit and they themselves are waiting for them. They said there is usually a 2 week lead time on these.

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
Luckily for me I have a few busy weekends ahead with Stag Do's, weekend working etc. so I wouldn't have been able to fit it much before 3weeks anyways...

On the upside, have just ordered some 15mm hubcentrics, should be here for weekend so I'll whizz them on Whilst I'm hungover sunday lol :)

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
My wheels seem to be off on a regular basis recently whilst I've been doing all sorts to the car...honestly, I've hacked a real pace so far modifying this car...took me 5 years to get my old Corsa to a good standard, have done so much in 2/3months with the FR! lol

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
These were waiting at work for me this morning when I arrived:

231020091146.jpg

15mm spacers :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.