WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Wahey here she is!

Graeme its a shame we never got a picture of our two FR's together, We can however get a picture of our two Cupra R's together!

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
These yellow R's are breeding!
That's at least 5 of us on here now although yellow is still the best.
Pity I'm away or I would've came to Crail that would of made a good stage 1 revo vs stage 1 apr thread

Lovely car Bigg I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone

Al

Aug 29, 2005
yellow is still the best.

It's certainly is the colour SEAT like to associate themselves with! I saw a black one recently with black wheels though and loved it - blue, red, grey are all nice too though but I must say that the yellow car with black wheels combo is an absolute win :)

Any pics from the weekend yet BIGG?

Last edited:

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Got the car lowered on Eibachsportlines yesterday. Heres a few pics :)

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0463-1.jpg

Personally think she looks a lot better :)

Last edited:

jh1

Jan 28, 2011
Oop north Teeside
Have'nt plucked up the courage to lower mine yet - had many lowered cars - and some race track stiff cusco adjustable coilovers, that would'nt adjust :cry::cry: fitted to a previous car caused me more grief than enough, that I'm relucant to go that way again, (Speedbumps shite road surfaces bumpty bumpety hooppety hop bang / scratch n scrape, my old bones are enjoying the cloudlike fluffiness of mucho spring - for now anyway)...

Still enjoying it from the inside at the moment - oh yeah almost forgot - love the colour [B)][B)]

anthony37

Take No ****!
Jun 21, 2010
Edinburgh
Congratulations on your new car and hope you enjoy the pleasures it will bring you!! Looking good with new Ebach springs they are a great choice! :)

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
aw mate im so jealous!!!! congrats to you, best colour too :p

I'm saving for one too - but I'll probs end up going for the cupra and stage 2'ing it instead,

deffo looking forward to seeing this at crail :)

Last edited:

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Cheers again folks :) look forward to seeing you guys at crail :D getting the front bumper bottom lip below the number plate vinyl wrapped. Also gonna get her cleaned and polished for Sunday. Keep on saying it. But can't wait to get her revo'd on Sunday!!!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.