pictures of your altea

kevlaa

Altea Stylance / Arona FR Evo
Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
Browsing the altea section and theres not many threads recently with pictures of members cars modified or standard, heres your chance get some pics up give us new owners some inspiration :D Heres a couple of pics of my altea 1.9 stylance i bought 2 months ago, first polished up and then with fr bumper fitted with sprayed black grill
poilished_zps8bedb1ac.png
[/URL][/IMG]surround.
frbumper_zps24998f39.png
[/URL][/IMG]
frbumper2_zps69adc25f.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Temporary Noble

Sadly the unwelcoming forum ruled mean I can't post any pics...

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
Thanks mac i have seen your thread a couple of times. Have you finished your sounds yet? Noble couple more posts and i think you can post pics :)

Last edited:

Temporary Noble

Aye, one day... Just a few more pointless replies...

Temporary Noble

petuqera.jpg

tudeqe4y.jpg

CR Sport, TDi, not modded, but quite like the wheels!

Temporary Noble

It's ex lease so must have been on the options list I guess?

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
Ahh i see. Im thinking of getting the vw turbine alloys for mine, but im on budget atm as our daughter is due in december, and the missus would kill me lol

Apr 4, 2011
woodford green
Thanks mac i have seen your thread a couple of times. Have you finished your sounds yet? Noble couple more posts and i think you can post pics :)

yep pretty much done i cant think of any thing else i can squeeze in the car and still have a useable boot

have a good look right thru the build thead

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
Very nice mate the wheels really set it off! How much have you lowered it by?

Thanks,it had 2 sets after those.will pop the pics up when I get my newer pc back.Its just on H&R springs,about 35 mm I think :)

Last edited:

kevlaa

Oct 12, 2010
s.wales
Pdh looking forward to seing those pics, not quite sure on the alloys i want! H & h i love the freetracks if only my missus would have let me buy one lol looking good on those 19s.

H & H 2.3

Jun 20, 2004
Newcastle
I'm not too sure about the 19's myself, guess it'll look different once its lowered - just got to decide best way to drop the suspension .......

pdh 14a

Mr Fussy
Jan 21, 2008
Swansea
Some of the last pics before I sold it to a mate!
Gave it an outing at Annglesey racetrack :D Please excuse the abuse on the windows,i was the only "Welshie" there :help:

2rh9pb7.jpg

260wto3.jpg

Temporary Noble

Ooo, nice to see one on track, may take mine to Cadwell next spring.

How was it? Did you get the piss taken for having a tall car? What cars could you keep pace with?

I previously drove Cadwell in a 1.6 jtdm Mito, which was on the pace of the MX5s, but not much else!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise