Stoke-on-Trent/Staffordshire

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
I'm good for a meet any time the week after New Years lads, I'm always up for some grub too! As for where to park up etc I don't really know where we are allowed with no hastle nowadays so I'm good for anywhere :)

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
I've had a few meets at the rookery wood pub in Crewe never ha any hassle massive car park and some fast roads to have a blast down, as long as no one is being a tool they don't seem to mind, plus it's 2 for 10 pretty nice food, or the wacky warehouse for the big kids ;)

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
I'm up for that! Have a little convoy up etc Sounds good can get my car even dirtier on that run :( can't wait for the washing weather to return

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
Haha I wash mine matter how cold it is, can't have the salt off the grit rotting my car! Haha

So yeah we will do that then rookery wood pub on the 5th, can meet at say pure gym car park then have a drive down to there

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
Woo lol, I've invited people off the c2 club that I used to be on as makes a variety of cars and more numbers hopefully, and hopefully I'll get a mate of mine who's got a v6 in his c2 that's a mental machine

Cupra 360x

Jun 6, 2013
Sounds good, il try get a couple of my mates down with there jap stuff, hopefully a nice number of cupra's etc will turn out

So what's going be the set and final date? I can garauntee I'm off work then

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
4TH of January 1st Saturday of the month, 11 AM start meet at the car park by the side of pure gym then off up to Crewe for some food!!

sounds good, the more the merrier