West midlands meets

markpile

Wolves till i die!!!!
Mar 15, 2014
Wolverhampton
I'm from Wolverhampton are there any local people around here, when I was a member of an impreza forum we would have fortnightly meets at a local pub and turned into quite a gathering of upto a 100 cars in the summer

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Jhp

Hello!
Jan 25, 2014
Cov/Brum
Doesn't seem to be, there are a few members who have posted about midlands meets so I'm sure that if one was organised people would come. If nothing happens before I will attempt to organise one in the summer.

Asha

Jun 3, 2013
Redditch
Yeah defo when we have warmer weather. Nothing worse than freezing ya balls off in the middle of a carpark lol

MOE16V

May 17, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Hi Guys I have been off the forum for a while but im glad to be back.

Yeah there doesn't seem to be much activity in the midlands area, I will be planning a meet sometime in the coming weeks.

there seems to be quite a few members interested so if we can combine the threads to see who and how many exactly are ready should make things easier rather than having continuous similar threads.

Moe

Rich12885

Apr 8, 2014
New on here. Would be interested in meeting a few of you guys.
Organised a few of the pulsar and mera meets around wolves. Staples at j10 was always good!. Also four ashes pub on the stafford road are happy to put meets on to

markpile

Wolves till i die!!!!
Mar 15, 2014
Wolverhampton
Four ashes is by me always had a subaru meets there and they put on sandwiches and chips too

markpile

Wolves till i die!!!!
Mar 15, 2014
Wolverhampton
Well what we need to do is get people ares down and see what place is in the middle so fair for everyone to travel too

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.