Runway Display Car Show - Staffs

genezuk

Jul 1, 2014
Stoke On Trent
well to be honest i say i would like to polish mine, but in all fairness its a pointless task considering no matter how much i polish it, its still fifty shades of yellow lol, although on a good point, its booked in for a full respray on the 14th of September, so ill quite happily be joining you in a polish competition after then lol :)

genezuk

Jul 1, 2014
Stoke On Trent
Its ok from a far, but close up its easily noticeable, hence why im getting it resprayed haha, yeh cant wait to have a car thats just one colour ^^, anyone else bringing friends/family with them, my friend is joining me for the journey, more the merrier eh? lol

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
I'm going to this, how do I go about paying to get on club stand? Bringing the Missus and dog...

I think you'll have to pay on the day now BUT it's worth getting in touch via the official website to see if you can get an early bird ticket - either way u can meet us at McDonald's fez and drive down with us and park together :)

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
I think you'll have to pay on the day now BUT it's worth getting in touch via the official website to see if you can get an early bird ticket - either way u can meet us at McDonald's fez and drive down with us and park together :)

Just checked their website and they're still doing the Car club tickets at £3. Have you got a reference number and a time of meeting at Festival Park?

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Just checked their website and they're still doing the Car club tickets at £3. Have you got a reference number and a time of meeting at Festival Park?

Ok to pay online just pay the £3 and on the PayPal note tell them you have a passenger (there maybe an extra fee) and tell them you're on the seat cupra net stand and give then your cars details. They'll then send you an "e ticket"

If you go to the very first post it has details of when were meeting and where :) I'll add your name .

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise