Staffordshire Festive Meet - Sunday 21st December 2014 - Darlaston Inn, Stone

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
It's that festive time of year again and we are overdue a meet!

How about a festive meet to finalise the year? So far I've spoken to the manager at the Darlaston Inn in Stone (http://www.fayre-square.com/pub/darlaston-inn-stone/m2125/) to ask permission if we can hold a meet in the carpark with scope of enjoying a meal inside. So far, he's very on board. (Why not? It's extra business!)

Sunday 21st December 2014

1130 am - Start
1130 am - Inn Open
1200 pm - Food Serving (If you wish to eat earlier)
0130 pm - Table booked for those names below

Darlaston Inn,
Meaford,
Stone,
Staffordshire,
ST15 0PX.

The Darlaston Inn in Staffordshire is a large and welcoming pub restaurant situated on the A34 in close proximity to the M6 motorway. With an extensive beer garden area, a large two tier car park and a magnificent Wacky Warehouse playbarn for the kids. They offer a great range of delicious meals & Square Deals, including there famous 2 for £10 meal range.

Unfortunately, the manager can't confirm whether he is able to secure a section of the carpark for our sole use, but envisages due to the size of the carpark and our arrival time, space shouldn't be an issue. Also, if you wish to arrive later than 1030am, let me know and I'll try and save a space ;)

If you are a Yes or Maybe please post below to confirm whether you are planning to stay for a meal or not, also, how many people (including children) you are bringing - TABLE NOW BOOKED - If you would like to have a meal then you can still arrive and come in and grab a table :)

We don't have to sit together but can do if you so wish and no deposit will be needed.

All I need is numbers so I can pre-warn the manager.

ATTENDING

Badger +1.5
Little Red +1.5
Sam Fr
Vimes +1
genezuk +1
Tessitura +1
CraigFrTsi

MEAL

Badger +1.5
Little Red +1.5
Sam FR
Vimes +1
genezuk + 1
Tessitura + 1
CraigFrTsi

MAYBE

KK

Last edited:

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
you know im always 99% of the time a yes especially when food is involved! also just a warning about all of the speed cameras and speed vans that sit on that stretch of road ;)

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
you know im always 99% of the time a yes especially when food is involved! also just a warning about all of the speed cameras and speed vans that sit on that stretch of road ;)

I'll add you to the list, you on your own?

I'll second the warning, the speed camera van likes to sit on that stretch of road as well.

Sam fr

Aug 30, 2013
Stoke-On-Trent
yeah will probably just be me as the mrs has no interest at all, but hey ho more fuel saved with less weight ;), There is multiple places the vans sit on the roads around there now, they become sneaky and sit on the grass verges to, so all around there i would 100% recommend just sitting on the speed limits

genezuk

Jul 1, 2014
Stoke On Trent
count me in, unfortunately my Army mate dave will be joiing us again,as he is back on leave, Sorry guys, sure badger will have no quarrels though lol, so count us two in :)

Badger

Dec 2, 2012
Newcastle, Staffs
Post Weekend Bump!

I have over 30 members on the Mailing list from Stoke and immediate area alone, come on peeps let's make this a good one!

genezuk

Jul 1, 2014
Stoke On Trent
yeh put me down for the meal, and yeh still 50 shades of yellow lol, going to wait until the new year now, to cold to walk work in the mornings haha

Mar 16, 2013
Shrewsbury
Put me down as a yes with plus 1 For the food.

Red im relying on you to remind me about this tho as i have a memory of a goldfish.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.