Sat nav, trip computer problem

Dave_Exeo

Mar 11, 2015
N.Wales
hoping some one can help. My GFs got a skoda citigo with the gar in sat nav. It charges fine when connected but it won't display any trip computer info or Rev gauge data. Also the sat nav and the Bluetooth audio streaming won't play through the speakers!

Any ideas?

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
Hi,

Have you installed the Garmin Fresh application onto your computer to see if there are any updates for the satnav? my GF has a Ibiza with the garmin nav and she is having some issues and seat advised to check for updates 1st, if that des not help contact Skoda

Dave_Exeo

Mar 11, 2015
N.Wales
Hi,

Have you installed the Garmin Fresh application onto your computer to see if there are any updates for the satnav? my GF has a Ibiza with the garmin nav and she is having some issues and seat advised to check for updates 1st, if that des not help contact Skoda

Hi, skoda dealer advised the same thing. Did this any it worked fine after a hard reset. very strange

Princeprawn

May 6, 2014
The Garmins are pretty hopeless they are terrible at staying on, constantly resetting and making calls while streaming music is hell on earth, you end up getting audio routed through the handset.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise