RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
uvnlt.jpg

20zprbc.jpg

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Just started doing a runner flap delete mod , also cleaning the inlet manifold and valves , will get some before and after shots , they are absolutely caked in carbon ..

23u69oh.jpg

2ai3udj.jpg

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
90,000 , don’t think it has ever been done, I am going to be putting sea foam in the oil hole to clean the crank case aswell , but I’ve ust finished it off now and took it for 2 min spin and it is popping and banging for fun as soon as I lift of the accelerator pedal , sounds mean

f4n0he.jpg

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Just update this in case anyone’s interested , I have just ordered a new in tank fuel pump as Nicki at r tech said mine had seen better days and also ordered a new rocker cover gasket , I will be fitting both when they come in the next few days with photos and I got an extra bottle of sea foam to stick into the petrol tank. I can’t recommend sea foam enough, put it in the crank case before a oil change , what a difference

Last edited:

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
So I have just replaced the old in tank fuel pump with a new one , and replaced the rocker cover gasket , and the idling on the car is 100 times better , the old gasket was very very solid

25sx56u.jpg

RyanC93

Dec 19, 2014
South Shields, Newcastle
Yes it lowered with the splitter on and it nearly pulled it off if I’m honest Lol , they managed to get it on though without taking it off , and mine got wired into the ignition , so when the keys turned it comes on

Leeoncupra

Feb 12, 2017
Halesowen
I think it’s only 30mm but with the splitter on it scrapes on everything , what for ? Are you getting your lowered then going to r tech?
Im on standard height and I'm already at stage 2 but it deffo needs a map tweak as it gave low numbers so i resolved the issues and i want to go 2+ eventually but the car looks likes too high so wanted to lower 40mm but seeing as you was lowered i thought i may be ok
Mines a normal cupra without a splitter

forged engine,revo intake,3" TBE r tech stage 2 -323bhp 333ftlb build thead: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=440348