Carista

NathanGMU

Sep 27, 2017
I'm aware we have threads for this already, I've just bought it though and it's exciting because I'm signing up to the BETA for all the new features they're going to be bringing out!

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's an OBD adapter which allows you to connect to it via their app and edit some features on your car such as automatic mirror folding when the car is locked and such...

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
...and to do all the customisations there's a fairly hefty fee these days.

luckily I signed up when it was a cheapo one off lifetime price.

Alternatively try ODBeleven - has more stuff you can change on more modern 2017/18 cars.

Deleted member 103408

Your car is not my model but I am an OBD11 Fan, however from what i have seen on the Leon thread a lot of guys buy Carista for the scanning and take the months free trial of the Pro system to make all there changes and then say no thanks to paying the yearly fee.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
not sure if its relevant, have you checked out http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=438281 as I seem to recall that somebody has built a fix for the 6J.

And that would be "explorer" - if you want auto folding of power folding mirrors on a 6J Ibiza, read that thread and find the link to where to buy it on ebay - plug and play!

Edit:- mind you the OP does have a 6P so no need to buy anything other than VCDS Carista etc.

Last edited:

NathanGMU

Sep 27, 2017
I've been added to the beta testing app, some really cool features on there. Mainly ones that were supposed to be on the normal one but haven't worked and are a work in progress on the fix.

I've got the Cupra 6P so most of the features like lap timers, needle sweeps etc are already enabled. I have added auto-fold mirrors on lock, automatic window closing when the rain sensor activates and a few other bits to the menus...

Deleted member 103408

I've been added to the beta testing app, some really cool features on there. Mainly ones that were supposed to be on the normal one but haven't worked and are a work in progress on the fix.

I've got the Cupra 6P so most of the features like lap timers, needle sweeps etc are already enabled. I have added auto-fold mirrors on lock, automatic window closing when the rain sensor activates and a few other bits to the menus...

NatahnGMU just for my curiosity are you using Android or Apple as i have seen on some of the threads that they are not the same.

NathanGMU

Sep 27, 2017
Thanks, at that time you already paid for the weekly / yearly pass or not yet?

I paid for a week's worth, they gave me 90 days of the beta for free. You have to 'purchase' a subscription on the beta but it doesn't take any dough.

Pretty cool, adds a lot of experimental features and fixes to existing ones.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.