Help me out

brav0s

Nov 1, 2017
Hi!

I wounder how i can open the front door panel passenger side. I trying to find a tutorial but all the tutorial out there is bad. help a girl out :( i want to change the speaker.

Last edited:

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
It’s really easy, you need to remove the part under the window buttons ( hard to pull of but only clips) then two bolts on bottom of door and 2 behind the handle and window. Then you have to pull the door panel up really hard !
After that once detached you have to disconnect door opener cable. Ant there you go 6 bolts for speaker and your set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brav0s

Nov 1, 2017
i cant see the pitcures on the theard how i do to see them?
The youtube video is 1 older model then my ibiza

brav0s

Nov 1, 2017
It’s really easy, you need to remove the part under the window buttons ( hard to pull of but only clips) then two bolts on bottom of door and 2 behind the handle and window. Then you have to pull the door panel up really hard !
After that once detached you have to disconnect door opener cable. Ant there you go 6 bolts for speaker and your set

Just to pull it upp dosent work i was allmost lifting the whole car. :rofl:

brav0s

Nov 1, 2017
i dosent work to lift only up if u search on this in youtube Como quitar tapa de seat ibiza 2014 dose it work like that or i getting panic

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
I have changed the speakers on my own and added sub and amps to it so yeah I can tie door panel off in 5 min

brav0s

Nov 1, 2017
but i tested to remove all the screws but it dosent goes of on the side where the lock is i pulled and pulled but nothing

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
Once screws are off... the only difference is that in rear you need to take small black panel off, top right of door there is a little plastic clip holding panel in

brav0s

Nov 1, 2017
if u can make a tutorial on ur car if i take u 5 min it will save me 200 euro please

cartmanbdx

Aug 23, 2017
I take door panel off by removing the 4 screws, then it is easy you lift each side of interior panel ( quite hard) and then the other side and there you go.

This way you don’t have to remove window, it is a bit easier I think.

brav0s

Nov 1, 2017
But its seems like the panel is attached with the locking system its a plastic who hold it. how u done on this pice

brav0s

Nov 1, 2017
I take door panel off by removing the 4 screws, then it is easy you lift each side of interior panel ( quite hard) and then the other side and there you go.

This way you don’t have to remove window, it is a bit easier I think.

do u have skype i will do it today u can watch me do it becuse its a plastic on the locking system please help me out

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.