Climate Control Unit change

Gunslingermonk

Nov 13, 2017
Hello,

My unit is showing the usual signs of disappearing letters and digits, I've searched the forum and cant find enough information on how to remove it?

Can anyone point me in the right direction or send me some diagrams?

Many thanks in advance.

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Phillips screw inside ash tray , then ashtray comes out
Think there’s a couple torx bits then front truck pulls off and reveals climate control fixings

Gunslingermonk

Nov 13, 2017
Phillips screw inside ash tray , then ashtray comes out
Think there’s a couple torx bits then front truck pulls off and reveals climate control fixings
Where abouts are the torx screws and what's the front truck? Also do I need to take my head unit out, it's an after market one?

Apologies if these are dumb questions.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Sorry meant to say trim not truck , once you remove ash tray section with the Phillip screw that’s visible when open, remove ash tray and will reveal two torx screws, undo this ,
Yea there is a screw either side off the radio fascia panel so remove radio and fascia trim to see them
Then whole front pulls off the console

Gunslingermonk

Nov 13, 2017
Sorry meant to say trim not truck , once you remove ash tray section with the Phillip screw that’s visible when open, remove ash tray and will reveal two torx screws, undo this ,
Yea there is a screw either side off the radio fascia panel so remove radio and fascia trim to see them
Then whole front pulls off the console
So the screws to undo the trim will be clear once I've taken the radio out? Which fascia part comes off?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.