Ibiza Kitcars

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
I had not realised that the six Ibizas used for customer laps were not the Super 6 cars, partly because I was told by a former SEAT rally mechanic that they were the same cars. The Super 6 Ibizas had OVV number plates, but are the number plates for all of the demo cars (Ibizas and Cordobas) known? Sorry if I have missed them on here.

I have one of the Super 6 shells (P981 OVV) waiting for my attention now.

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
Visit site
theres a top gear video of all the trackday ibizas in action, that will have the number plates on it. mine was N247XVV and driven by Tony Mason in the video. The super 6 ibiza registrations are on here somewhere.

Last edited:

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
I just re-read this thread, which helped to clear-up some of my confusion re Ibiza Super 6 cars vs Ibiza track cars. No info on the Cordoba track cars, but then given this thread is supposed to be about Ibiza kitcars that is not unreasonable :D

PatB

Aug 9, 2016
Bristol
Hello all! :) I am new to this forum and looking for a bit of information on, what appears to be an ex SBG built lhd recce Ibiza (R24 CVV) that I am in the process of getting back into a state fit for competition again.

What I know at present... The car is reputed to have been used by Evans/Davies on the 1997 RAC. It had been stored for around 10 years when I acquired it last year and is only showing 20k on the clock! The car appears to be in a very basic group N spec, proflex dampers, blueprinted engine with tubular manifold but standard system and most of the interior trim present (including headlining).

I am hoping someone may have a bit more info on or perhaps even some pictures of this car?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.