Bumper Guide and Info

rudymans

Rear Bumper

Can I fit 07 rear bumper on 04 plate? Does it go on smoothly or requires modifications?

pawel

:) Can anyone please tell me what's the difference between:
6L0 853 667 C 01C
and
6L0 853 667 C

They both seem to be front grilles for PRE-FRONT FR Bumper but one is Satin-black second one is normal? Can you please show me some pictures of difference between satin black and normal black? ... I dont really get it.

Last edited by a moderator:

pawel

I cannot find an answer to my question on this website.
But what i really want to know is, which part:
6L0 853 667 C 01C
or
6L0 853 667 C

is more simillar in color to the Original one from the most typical PRE-LIFT Bumper...

thehawk18

Nov 26, 2010
Lincoln
With the aero kit does the exhaust have to come out of the middle of the car?

As the only pics I've seen is with a rear central exhaust.

Cheers

James

CJRamze

Proud Seat Owner
Jun 29, 2008
Caldicot, South Wales
With the aero kit does the exhaust have to come out of the middle of the car?

As the only pics I've seen is with a rear central exhaust.

Cheers

James

Yes, You can either use the standard remus exhaust (Which doesnt sound great and protrudes too far) or you can have a custom one fabricated, which is what I ended up doing!

rudymans

does anyone know where I can buy front Aero bumper? Does anyone on the forum have one to sell?

Irek

driven by bjx 1.8t
Feb 5, 2013
Ayr
does anyone know where can i get the front fog light plastic surround on the pre face lift bumper appart form the dealer, somewhere on internet.

VAG4LIFE

Jul 24, 2016
Hi all. Im new to the site. Im struggling to find a replacement rear bumper for my 56plate fr. Does anyone know of one in london or surrounding aress for sale?

Also does anyone know if the rear bumpers are interchangeable to from 6l shape to 6j?

mofofunk

Ibiza 1.8T 20v FR
Apr 7, 2014
Preston
Such a shame that Photobucket have become utter balbags and changed their 'host' settings as alot of the guides and threads on here rely on pics to be of any use...... :banghead2

James 1.8 fr

May 6, 2016
Hi all can't find anything on this site or google I have a pre facelift Ibiza fr mk 4 anyway can you fit facelift seats in a pre facelift thanks

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.