Coming home function.

CallumFox5

Jan 9, 2018
Hi there, I have a 2015 Seat Leon FR and I do not have auto lights feature but I recently stumbled across the coming home function, I have managed to do it for one occasion following a trip in the car, but when I get out the car after another journey the lights do not stay on and I have to do the process again of holding the lights for 1 second.

I understand that without the auto feature on the lights the coming home and leaving function is limited but I was just wondering if there was any way to keep the coming home on when I get out of the car after every trip in any light mode when I do not have access to automatic lights.

Thanks.

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
From my experience from a 2013 Leon with LED headlights, but no 'auto' on the switch.

You need to pull the highbeam stalk for 1-2 seconds, wait for DRLs to come on full Day mode, and open the door. The car would then turn off the high beam, but keep the dipped, beam + full day time DRL mode on for your selected number of seconds.

On regualr dip beam, the DRLs are on 40% dimmer mode.

Oh, and of course, you must enable coming home function on the infotainment system under 'car.'

However, without auto, there is only the 'coming home' function, but no 'leaving home' function, which when you unlock the car, the headlights come on.

Hope this helps!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.