Mk5 v Mk6

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
Anyone owned a mk5 and now a mk6 long enough to be able to compare the good and bad.

We have a mk5 and sitting in a mk6 for some reason we just don't seem to find the front seats go as low therefore for us appear to be less comfortable, which is one of the reasons why we moved away from the Ford Fiesta to the Ibiza however, its seems the Fiesta (Titanium) is now more comfortable.

Also for us the doors on our mk5 after 9 years and 60k close far better than the mk6 tinny clunk..

foffis

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone owned a mk5 and now a mk6 long enough to be able to compare the good and bad.

We have a mk5 and sitting in a mk6 for some reason we just don't seem to find the front seats go as low therefore for us appear to be less comfortable, which is one of the reasons why we moved away from the Ford Fiesta to the Ibiza however, its seems the Fiesta (Titanium) is now more comfortable.

Also for us the doors on our mk5 after 9 years and 60k close far better than the mk6 tinny clunk..

Hello, I've owned both the mk5 and now mk6
Had a 2014 ibiza style and bought the new ibiza last summer, its a huge upgrade from the old one.
Seats are no problem for me im 1,87m but the are pretty hard... Same as in mk5, dont know how the fr/exellence seats are... Doors sounds pretty hollow in my opinion.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.